Awesome article series about the greatest F1 driver to only win two world championships

• Thread starter Gordy749
  • 4 comments
Since when has Jim Clark been Spanish? Pretty sure Hill wasn't Spanish. I know Mika didn't talk enough to be from Spain...who is this supposed greatest f1 driver to only win two championships again???

Also Motorsports sub-forum isn't this, see how it says "Auto News" i.e. news about automobiles...unless, has Fernando ascended to greatness because he is the first human to become a transformer?

Last edited:
Fernando Alonso is my favourite driver of the past 15 years but yeah, it's quite the projection to have this as your thread title.

Fernando Alonso is my favourite driver of the past 15 years but yeah, it's quite the projection to have this as your thread title.

It’s a little tongue in cheek, but looking at the other drivers who have won 2 WCs? Yeah, I’d vote for Alonso being a better driver than any of ‘em. YMMV.

It’s a little tongue in cheek, but looking at the other drivers who have won 2 WCs? Yeah, I’d vote for Alonso being a better driver than any of ‘em. YMMV.
Jim clark was peerless, and Alonso got beat by a Rookie, not in the same league I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Back