BòósTxJÚÑKIËS team now recruiting

We are a new and upcoming team built of tuning vets and up coming pros.

Love us or hate us, and don't cross us. We speak our minds. We are simple people and a simple team.

If we can tune it for drag we probably will. We drag and sometimes for fun do other things like drifting as a team.

Leader:
xSickxWiiDxiTx

Co-leader:
Kttheman001

Members:
Star_drift_3g
Edm_ej1
Angelo16_g
Calamty_urgxnt
Ur_too_slow_dxtx

So this is what you were doing last night! Good luck with the team bro!!

Let me make something clear. For those of you who are thinking about joining. You should be sure you want to join the team and stay. I DO NOT and HAVE NEVER tolerated team hopping. I can't believe I even have to write this but some people just don't understand what a team really is.

It's not about being the fastest. It's about getting together with a bunch of friends, running, bsing, and having fun. I don't appreciate people who join a team only to leave right after. Sure, we try to be the fastest. After all, this is a racing game right? But we do it together as a team, not just jumping around and trying to have a "pro team" name on our back in shiny letters.

Thank you ~KT

Let me make something clear. For those of you who are thinking about joining. You should be sure you want to join the team and stay. I DO NOT and HAVE NEVER tolerated team hopping. I can't believe I even have to write this but some people just don't understand what a team really is.

It's not about being the fastest. It's about getting together with a bunch of friends, running, bsing, and having fun. I don't appreciate people who join a team only to leave right after. Sure, we try to be the fastest. After all, this is a racing game right? But we do it together as a team, not just jumping around and trying to have a "pro team" name on our back in shiny letters.

Thank you ~KT

In all fairness @KTalloutdrags, I had already had a tryout lined up for @star_drift_3g for Wednesday night before he joined your team, now I had some time to try him out tonight and he earned a spot. I said it was up to him if he wanted to join and he chose to join. I'm not exactly sure why he joined your team if he wanted to tryout for mine but it is what it is.

In all fairness @KTalloutdrags, I had already had a tryout lined up for @star_drift_3g for Wednesday night before he joined your team, now I had some time to try him out tonight and he earned a spot. I said it was up to him if he wanted to join and he chose to join. I'm not exactly sure why he joined your team if he wanted to tryout for mine but it is what it is.
He talked it over with us and tried out. So I can care less shells. I don't want a dude like that trying to run with me anyway. I just don't like people like that. You were on my team for how long? You know this and you know how I work. So I let people know, if your plan is to jump teams, don't bother even joining my tryout room. If you're not sure what team you want to be on, don't join. Not a hard concept is it?

If there is anything else to talk about, I'll gladly talk to you about it tomorrow. I have to wake up in 5 hours. I don't have time to address anything as ridiculous as this.

Last edited:
He talked it over with us and tried out. So I can care less shells. I don't want a dude like that trying to run with me. I just don't like people like that. You were on my team for how long? You know this and you know how I work. So I let people know, if your plan is to jump teams, don't bother even joining my tryout room. If you're not sure what team you want to be on, don't join. Not a hard concept is it?

I understand completely. I wasn't aware that he had talked to you about it, since that's the case I do agree that our tryout should've never taken place. I understand the concept that you're getting at as well, I don't enjoy situations like this either, loyalty is hard to come by these days, but at the end of the day it is just a team in a game.

Just a thought but maybe these couple new teams should talk a merger to have one complete team and go from there... It will make things easier and the way GT6 is with pros and trying to find potential is tedious work. Just thinking out loud. Then you could shuffle more guys if you wanted or needed as well without feeling you don't have much representation. Either way... Good luck to all the new teams and hopefully you guys fill out your rosters.

Just a thought but maybe these couple new teams should talk a merger to have one complete team and go from there... It will make things easier and the way GT6 is with pros and trying to find potential is tedious work. Just thinking out loud. Then you could shuffle more guys if you wanted or needed as well without feeling you don't have much representation. Either way... Good luck to all the new teams and hopefully you guys fill out your rosters.
Wouldn't be a bad idea. Problem mainly is everyone getting along. But thanks Kung

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Problem mainly is everyone getting along. But thanks Kung
Agreed KT. But as you see with like my team we all have known eachother and been good friends since GT5 and basically just made our friend group a team. But let me know if you guys need or want any help.

Agreed KT. But as you see with like my team we all have known eachother and been good friends since GT5 and basically just made our friend group a team. But let me know if you guys need or want any help.
Right. That's how quite a couple teams form. I appreciate it Kung. I'll be sure to let you know bro. Catcha on the track.

Best luck your new team xSickxWiiDxiTx from us all at TDS 👍

Merry Christmas everyone from England

aston-martin-on-a-street-in-christmas-237273-1024x640.jpg

Last edited:
Lol JD JD JD... What am I going to do with ya?! If you keep talking like that then you might be my victim
Woooo a little spicy here boys. Might wanna get a room! Lmfao.

Seriously though Kung, stop trying to impregnate my teammates, or make them impregnate you. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back