BòósTxJÚÑKIËS team now recruiting

Roster updated. I will be back on and recruiting as of tomorrow. Hopefully we can begin to add to the roster. As soon as we feel comfortable we are going to start battling other teams.

Well KTT and/or Sick if you are willing to let me try out I would enjoy it. I know I am not the most popular kid in the drag racing community ,but I would like to change that. May I try out?

Yes they don't tune and play anymore.

I've been talking things over between myself, sick, jay and jah. I'm not a fan of people that hop teams, and neither are they. From what I understand you are off of knightmares now and I'll leave it to sick wether he wants to try you out or not.

I will not be trying anyone out until Saturday, and if you catch me in a lobby be warned, I've had a bad week and I really just hate people in general. So yeah, I'm not fit to try anyone out at the moment, between mid-terms and the pile-up of day to day bs I'm a short fused bomb. Be warned, try not to tick me off. Catcha on the track.

Happy 420 Boost Junkies! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

Back