B R O O K L Y N ~ G T --- UPDATED TODAY 4/29/06!!! --- [Post #5]

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrooklynGT
  • 85 comments
  • 5,073 views
I have a lot of new pics that I'm uploading later on today. So stay tuned!!!

Edit: I ran out of time today so I will definitely be posting some tomorrow. I got a lot of pics so I'm going to spread them out over several days. Hopefully that will keep the interest alive in my gallery. 👍
 
Expect a serious update soon. I'm talking between 25-50 pics. Whether I post all of them or not depends on the amount of interest in the first set, which I will post tonight or tomorrow. :sly:
 
Give me some feedback on why my gallery isn't as popular as others'. Some new gallerys have more hits and replies than mine and I've been here for over a month. :guilty: I don't post pics very often because I fear that I am wasting my time since no one comments on the pics. :indiff:


Thank you to futuredrifter for supporting my gallery. :)
 
Take pics in photodrive, it's more original and you can get interesting camera angles.

Try to get your hand on some sort of photo editing software, it helps a lot.

Check out my gallery and other renouned photographers for hints.
 
1 - You haven't established yourself yet as one of the best
2 - Commenting more in other people's makes them curious at yours
3 - You don't update often
4 - The last set you posted was boring

Don't worry, no gallery is extremely 'popular'. Even the best ones sink to page 2 once the updates stop. Just keep shooting and try things that others haven't done.
 
I'll share a secret with you...

Mine wasn't popular at first but i found that completely revising your gallery is a key element to generating curiousity from other members.. it's not enough to make your signature uber large with your gallery on it... you have to be aggresive in seeking viewers at first, take interesting shots (on both ends of the extreme) and take time to fix your gallery as a labor of love. Joining photomode competitions also sharpens your skills as a GTP photographer, it doesn't happen overnight but it's well worth it. Finally seek out photomode noobs and give them your own tips, these make up a bulk of our gallery viewers here (and very gullable too :D).

Follow my advice and you should have your gallery sprawiling with views and replies! and remember it's more important that people look at your stuff rather than comment - at least their looking :sly:
 
Well i like your pics, but nobody visits my gallery either its been up for months and ive got about six replys, this is because my pics are rubbish but i dont give monkeys. keep up coming you have three pages and soon it will reach four ;) dont worry just keep snapping.
 
Thanks for the tips guys. I have updated my gallery with a new format. :dopey:

ALL PICS ARE NOW ON POST #1!!!

I will be updating my gallery throughout the weekend if I can find my flash drive. :dunce:
 
If you are going to put them all in the first post - give us an indication when you post updates as to which ones are new.
 
Yep yep, I imagine your feeling about your gallery. I would agree with S12ken, if you had posted comment and tips and an example pic in MY gallery, I would be curious about YOUR gallery and your other pictures other then the example. I just happened to pop by;):p Do pop into my gallery sometimes...:sly:;)

BTW, if you have photoshop, try to to go to image>adjustments>hue/saturation or levels try to mess a bit with them, levels are VERY nice to photoshop, always gives a better look, more dark area's, more light area's. But you CAN overdo it....lol.....with hue/saturation, just increase saturation with 20 or so. Maybe lighten with 2. If you want, you can also lasso-select the car, go to layers>new layer>new layer via copy. Then select your background layer again and go to filters>blur>motion blur. If you want your car to blur too, dont make the selection of the car and dont make that layer, just immediatly go to filters and blur.

What also works *lol I'm getting outta control:lol:* is just, when opening image, immediatly go to filters>noise>despeckle, that will decrease the amount of blocks in your picture lol, for example around the headlights some blocks can occure, it's a bit like blurring the image, but despeckle is nicer....

SOOOOOO, LOLZ!:lol::sick::crazy: Hope you can continue now with even better images:lol::crazy:;)
 
Thanks for the tips. 👍 I haven't made it to your gallery yet, but I did comment on your thread about your welcome pic. :)
 
Nice pics U2 keep on shooting da pics!

Great job

greetings da flying dutchmen : MBP









BrooklynGT
newgallerywelcomepic9tm.jpg




















New! August 20, 2005












New! August 21, 2005











👍
 
I just put up a new welcome pic. I will be putting up a new one each week. :)
 
Back