b-spec american championsship

  • Thread starter Thread starter ollinho
  • 10 comments
  • 839 views
Messages
48
Messages
ollitin
b-spec american championsship
wich car to use so bob can crush them?
 
Historic - any muscle car tuned up.
Contemporary - I used nascar car and it was OK :)
 
The ford gt LM car its Awsome for that race. U can win easy Much more power and grip thene the rest. + On Speedway course u can hold full throttle all the way
 
I used my ZR1 RM. Had to watch the race and tell him to speed up but he won pretty easily.
 
1. Put Bob in Chaparral 2J
2. Go watch TV
3. ????
4. Profit
 
I used a Chaparral 2D Race Car ('67), tuned in horsepower, aerodynamics, and transmission. Now I use it to grind the American Championship at Indy, A-Spec and B-Spec.
 
My Level 32 B-Spec Bob did it in a new ZR1 RM + all the extra mods. Needed a bit of pushing to overtake in the first 2-3 laps, but quite easilly had a 2-4 second lead the rest of the race.
 
I tried it with a level 22 Bob, Viper fully tuned to 1010 HP and about 1240 pounds, he couldn't get better than 6th, tried a Nascar and he got 5th.

Should I try the 2D? thats all I have and don't want to waste more cash on a Corvette and Race Mod. any advice on tuning for this track?
 
b-spec american championsship
wich car to use so bob can crush them?
One of the best you will find without spending an arm and a leg is the Ford GT race car from the A-Spec dream car race. This car will smoke them on Indy with ease and with a little coaching will win Laguna as well.
 
Back