B-Spec and darkness

  • Thread starter Thread starter rampageturke
  • 13 comments
  • 864 views

rampageturke

(Banned)
Messages
415
If I put Bob into a race which goes into the night, with a car with no headlights, will he be affected by it? Or will he continue as normal?
 
I was wondering about this too. I think since it's AI and it follows a line he doesn't actually need to see where he's going so a car without lights will work. I am going to try this tonight probably.
 
which cars don't have headlights? ... I don't think I've stumbled across anything yet apart from the kart!
 
Ah completely forgot about the Nascars ... in truth I had been avoiding doing the Jeff Gordon special event for as long as possible!
 
I just tried the 24 hrs of Le Mans with the FGT (no lights). Bob charges on like always.
 
Bob does not need headlights. It will only make it easier for him to pick out the targets he is going to smash into. lol
 
Chapperal 2J, Forumla GT, Toyota 7; none have lights. As well as the NASCAR's.
 
Bob must use the driving line (it glows in the dark, ya know!)
 
He doesn't need them at all. He will just whip around the track like normal.

Sorta off topic, I went around Nurburgring at 2am in a FGT. I stayed in front of other cars to use their light. :P
 
Back