• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
Outer Haven Motorsports Announced

latest
Words from the drivers:

611;344;6043a12458ecca24adc7fb99f224eab1534c53ad.jpg

Revolver Ocelot
Ocelot
It's been too long! There will be no accidents this time. We're going to start that engine and ride it all the way into history. Here, I'll show you some of [the car's] nicer features. There is no such thing as miracles or the supernatural, only cutting edge technology (Ocelot points to the carbon brakes). Eight cylinders, this time I've got eight cylinders.

Our team is great too. We're the most impressive collection of freaks outside of FOXHOUND.

26449173fe.png

Kazuhira Miller pictured at his most recent fiddle recital

Miller
The world calls for racing drivers and we answer. No greater good, no just cause.

We’re a team without sponsors. Word of our capabilities gets out, and we’ll have the whole world out to shut us down. We'll pull in money, recruits, just to run our team. Rubbing our noses in the battlefield dirt, all for race cars.

We hold our steering wheels in missing hands. We push the pedals down with missing legs. We drive forward past the bones of our fallen. Then, and only then, are we alive. This 'Pain' is ours and no one else's. A secret weapon we wield, out of sight. We will be stronger than ever. For our peace. Still, It doesn't feel like this is over

latest

Big Boss

Big Boss
We have no sponsors, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, racing, not for money, but for ourselves. We need no reason to race. We race because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are drivers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be Maldonados, Satos, Verstappens. And yes, we may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.

wher r da onboardz???????

nah seriously you need to mix it up a bit with the camerawork. make it look more exciting.

EDIT: oh pls set up a livetiming if you can

Last edited:
wher r da onboardz???????

nah seriously you need to mix it up a bit with the camerawork. make it look more exciting.

EDIT: oh pls set up a livetiming if you can

Sometimes I forget to cycle through cameras ^^' I'll see if I can do better camera work this time around. And I think there's a program for GTR2 that can show live timing, so I'll utilize that.

How's the progress of my NSX's template?

It's completed. I am not near the PC at the moment, however.

Testing will begin today @ 5PM PST to 7PM PST, with Saturday's schedule being from 6 PM PST to 8 PM PST.

This will consist of teams turning laps and checking out the Balance of Performance with the whole field. I have done individual BoP, so this will determine if I did something right.

I get the sneaking suspicion that these HSVs have inherited their strength from their GT6 counterparts... They have that top 3 on lockdown so far.

I get the sneaking suspicion that these HSVs have inherited their strength from their GT6 counterparts... They have that top 3 on lockdown so far.

From what I've found, Suzuka is their strength, but other classified tracks they whimper.

From what I've found, Suzuka is their strength, but other classified tracks they whimper.

Well, either way, HSVs are strong at Suzuka and remained strong from what I could see of the test session. And I watched quite a bit of that, all the way to the GT300-only test race. Eventually, I stopped halfway through that race, because it was really getting late, like 3:00-AM-in-my-country kind of late. I hope that the actual races won't have that sort of timetable, otherwise I'm doomed... :lol:

Although what I did see filled me with some confidence, which is good. Bar those pesky RX-7s, and Ni's flying Supra (seriously, that thing just went and ran away from everyone else!), my Nismo did harass the Rocket League Gallardo quite a lot. V10 be dammed!

Sorry I'm late: broadcasting now. www.twitch.tv/iv4n4cost4

*thought he was going to watch live broadcast* *sees that stream is offline*

rip in pepperoni, cryed every time

Er, ahem. Well, at least I can watch the complete stream offline, so no harm was done there. Also, this may be nitpicking a bit, but the version of my car that you have been using for these races isn't the one which was used last season, Suzu. You know, that version with the painted black splitters, side sills and spoiler? Did you lose that template?

*thought he was going to watch live broadcast* *sees that stream is offline*

rip in pepperoni, cryed every time

Er, ahem. Well, at least I can watch the complete stream offline, so no harm was done there. Also, this may be nitpicking a bit, but the version of my car that you have been using for these races isn't the one which was used last season, Suzu. You know, that version with the painted black splitters, side sills and spoiler? Did you lose that template?

I can get that for you. :D

I can get that for you. :D

Alright man, many thanks for that. 👍 It's just that I feel that the "black splitter" version looks a bit more real-life (if that makes any sense) than the old "full blue" one. And if it makes the grid look even better, why not?

Koji Ogami (Lightning Breakers team owner - on the radio)
KAAAAAIIIIIII~!! WHY DID YOU BIN IIIITTTT~????!!! It's just the damn last turn of the first lap!! :irked:

Spotted a pattern in the names involved with my team? Hint: it's related with an anime that (a) almost nobody watches here and (b) involves toy cars. ;)

Back