B-spec Driver (Remote Race)

  • Thread starter Thread starter harry13
  • 31 comments
  • 1,625 views
Messages
489
United Kingdom
Leeds
Messages
wilo_123
I'm offering to include your b-spec drivers in remote races ! Give me an offer of a car and I'll include your driver in a remote race!
 
I'm offering to include your b-spec drivers in remote races ! Give me an offer of a car and I'll include your driver in a remote race!

ok add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX and race away i can send you car
 
Will do in the morning and what you offering?
 
My b-spec driver is available I will give you anything you want I I've got it to race him on remote races?
 
My b-spec driver is available I will give you anything you want I I've got it to race him on remote races?

add my guy DEATH-_-GUN will add you to my races this weekend
 
A car collecter
add my guy DEATH-_-GUN will add you to my races this weekend

Will do !
 
Threads merged - you've been warned several times not to create duplicate threads. Next time you ignore these warnings we will infraction you for it.
 
AMG.
Threads merged - you've been warned several times not to create duplicate threads. Next time you ignore these warnings we will infraction you for it.

There two different types of threads I'm racing there's and there racing mine?
 
Can get 2 bday tickets of choise!
Howmany bspec races are that?
 
Jonasrulez
Can get 2 bday tickets of choise!
Howmany bspec races are that?

15 per ticket?
 
harry13
15 per ticket?

Sounds good! So what years would you like for the bday ticket?
 
harry13

Ok! Ill send the FR to you cos im not sure weither i have on my main acc or on my second acc. But i have then!
 
:(

Ehm, i have a litle problem :guilty:. I tried to duplicate those tickets on my second acc but something went wrong . for some reason he doesent wants to accept the game save data on my second acc. I know that data from diffrent acc dont match. So this might sound unbelieveble and stupid but, unfor, its true :(

I dont have on game save on my pc cos it is my second acc.
So i'm not going to be able to get you an '08 or '07 ticket. So what i can do is make a new acc whit date of today, get on GT5, get my bday ticket and send it over to you. because of the inconvenience ill send you 3 tickets for the price of 2. so select some bday under '00
(if your above '00 it doesent allow you to get a acc, even whit subacc.)
really sorry mate!)

Greets, and sorries!
 
73 76 75
 

want some matte black for free 2?
really sorry for the inconvenience!
It really s*cks! (sorry for swearing but i had about 100 and 500 paints on that acc)

anyway, tickets coming to you 25th april, 26th april and 27th april!

Greets!
 
No I'm ok youre giving me enough!
 
how many races for 1 car
 
ok add me and i will give you my top 2 drivers
PSN durWINNING
 
DurWinning
ok add me and i will give you my top 2 drivers
PSN durWINNING

What you offering?
 
infiniti XF45 concept, Renualt Clio cup car, and Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race car
 
DurWinning
infiniti XF45 concept, Renualt Clio cup car, and Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race car

Tickets?
 
Back