B-spec drivers Names

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aus Rotten
  • 174 comments
  • 9,584 views
B-Bob/Bebob. Also the general "what the freakin crap are you doing you freakin retard!?! Freakin pass him already!!"
 
JTSnooks
B-Bob/Bebob. Also the general "what the freakin crap are you doing you freakin retard!?! Freakin pass him already!!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
eggmann
The walrus

I'd just like to point out that that is the WORST joke I've ever seen anywhere ever. EVER.
 
Famine
I'd just like to point out that that is the WORST joke I've ever seen anywhere ever. EVER.


...its so bad i dont get it :lol:
 
Goo-goo-g'joob...
 
Yes. It's The Beatles.

eggmann called his driver The Walrus...
 
Famine
Yes. It's The Beatles.

eggmann called his driver The Walrus...

that is pretty bad :grumpy:

you fun fact of the week was hilarious tho 💡
 
If you liked that one, its 11 predecessors are in the Randomised Trivia Thread in the Rumble Strip.
 
I call him "Drifter SX", which is my racing name when I race go-karts/drag races.

Me personally, I'm not much for B-Spec. I like actually racing my way thru the races, instead of just letting the computer do it instead. My B-spec guy only has, like, 1300 points. I, on the other hand, have about 5000.
 
DrifterSX
I call him "Drifter SX", which is my racing name when I race go-karts/drag races.

Me personally, I'm not much for B-Spec. I like actually racing my way thru the races, instead of just letting the computer do it instead. My B-spec guy only has, like, 1300 points. I, on the other hand, have about 5000.
i have 19321 a spec and 7350 b spec points. 👍
 
EvilToast
i have 19321 a spec and 7350 b spec points. 👍

i have no idea what i have :dunce: but my bspec has 85/60/60 i think for its stats :scared:
 
chinko
but...but...mine drives a toyota minolta better than a Mitsubishi mirage

so nerrrr :dunce:
lol mine drives an f1 car at nurgburgring with blood red tires than i do. so durrrrrrrrr :dunce: 💡
 
EvilToast
lol mine drives an f1 car at nurgburgring with blood red tires than i do. so durrrrrrrrr :dunce: 💡

well...

um...

mine can drift an AC cobra, so bbbuurrrrrr :dunce:
 
Famine
I'd just like to point out that that is the WORST joke I've ever seen anywhere ever. EVER.

Maybe so, but it's still his name. I'm sorry you don't approve. :rolleyes:
 
Back