B Spec Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter clud17
  • 8 comments
  • 982 views
Messages
36
As im fast approaching the endurance series events and only have one B Spec Driver at a high level im wondering if for the longer events you use more than one driver. Say for example the Le Mans, as in the real event 3 drivers are used.
 
Some races can use more than one but there is at least one person here that has run enduros with just one driver without any difficulty winning.

I have 4 Bobs now so I'll try swapping them in and out as you would for a RL enduro.
 
You need more. You can have up to 4 in the first endurance the Grand Valley 300km. My level 29 Bob lasts ~20 laps of 60. I run with three drivers to level them as they can handle the pressure.

I throw a new driver in one of my turbo race cars and enter the turbo event at HSR and it levels them quickly. I use a 908 but I'm sure the Minolta or Toyota 7 would work as well as they are fast enough even with a level 1 driver.
 
ok cool, i'll try and get a couple up to speed, by the way why do all B spec drivers assume the name Bob on this forum? :)
 
I am at level 30 with only one driver (level 34), who hasn't given me any trouble, despite running 3/4 of the races at zero strength. My advice is to try it out for yourself and see how your guy does. At this point, my driver has gotten good enough that he would lap the entire field in the Formula GT races (everyone using the same car, same power) without me pressing a single button, so no need for another.
 
So you run one driver for an entire endurance race? Good luck with that at Nurburgring/Le Mans 24hr.
 
You can level a new driver up quickly by whacking him in a beast of a car on an easy track.

I still need to level up my other dudes.
 
I've been running the Pro: Supercar Festival Daytona race with a fully tuned (what little you can do to the engine) Mazda Furai Concept, which you win for the B-Spec roadster race. Each win is 1473 experience. My 3rd bob has 5 wins/6 races, and he's already a level 7.

Is it just me, or do the new bob's drive better, even at lower experience levels, than each of their predecessors? All of mine are the same, dead neutral personality, but my 3rd driver at level 5 was running better than my level 11 driver. Just my imagination?
 
So you run one driver for an entire endurance race? Good luck with that at Nurburgring/Le Mans 24hr.

I look forward to testing that out. So far he's been fine through ~3 hour races. I'll be home in a few to find out how he did on the 8 hour Suzuka. :D
 
Back