B-spec F1 World Championship|Quali results up!

• Thread starter nitrorocks
  • 85 comments
Sorry for the DP. I'm on the mobile app so....

**TEST RACE RESULTS**

Monaco Weather: Sunny

1. David Coulthard
2. Jenson Button
3. Christian Klien
4. Jaques Villenueve
5. Nico Roseberg
6. Rubens Barichello
7. Mark Webber
8. Nick Heidfeld
9. Kimi Räikkonen
10. Alonso
11. M Schumacher
12. Massa
13. Trulli
14. R Schumacher
15. Ide
16. Monteiro
17. Sato
18. Speed
19. Liuzzi
20. Fisichella
21. Albers-DNF
22. Montoya-DNF

Now I did NOT get to put them through the randomizer.

Thanks for letting me know about this Alex. I use to love this game, but I haven't played it in over a year or more.

Can I sign up Fisichella in the Reno if he's not already taken? I'm hoping he wasn't putting his all into the test race (p20). :P

Would it be too awkward to post up the starting order? Also would it add to peoples interest in this if we set a time for each race and there were position updates during the race? It's just a thought I realise this might require more work than nitrorocks is willing to do. Which would be completely understandable.

I will out the drivers though a randomizer and post them up as qualifying results before the race. I'll post updates about positions but i don't think anyone watches the thread.

Thanks for letting me know about this Alex. I use to love this game, but I haven't played it in over a year or more.

No problem mate. I still love this game, even uploaded a full race on youtube, also posted a thread about that race here in the F1 CE section.

Nah lets just start it.

Happy to see Button give me a good start with a 2nd at the test!

Any chance of the Race getting posted on youtube?

GTP Name: dj_hazardous
Driver request: Nico Rosberg
Team request: Williams-Cosworth

And I agree with others, we need the videos or there's no point to it really. You could just edit the highlights if you're doing 100% races.

I don't have time for anything above 20% races.

Pf, as if you wouldn't have the time for it at least once a week, just let the race go and record it, editing can also be done in 1-2 hours, no biggie. If you want this whole thing to succeed, you need to do something for it.

Okay. I'll move the races to 50% then. Should we start the season? No one is going to pick the crappy drivers like Ide.

Back