B-spec F1 World Championship|Quali results up!

• Thread starter nitrorocks
  • 85 comments
OFFICIAL Qualifying results!

1.McLaren-Mercedes - Juan Pablo Montoya
2.Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella
3.Williams-Cosworth - Nico Rosberg
4.Renault - Fernando Alonso
5.McLaren-Mercedes - Kimi Räikkönen
6.BMW Sauber-BMW - Jacques Villeneuve
7.Honda - Rubens Barrichello
8.Toyota - Ralf Schumacher
9.Red Bull-Ferrari - David Coulthard
10.Toyota - Jarno Trulli
11.BMW Sauber-BMW - Nick Heidfeld
12.MF1-Toyota - Tiago Monteiro
13.MF1-Toyota - Christijan Albers
14.Toro Rosso-Cosworth - Vitantonio Liuzzi
15.Super Aguri-Honda - Yuji Ide
16.Ferrari - Michael Schumacher
17.Williams-Cosworth - Mark Webber
18.Toro Rosso-Cosworth - Scott Speed
19.Honda - Jenson Button
20.Ferrari - Felipe Massa
21.Super Aguri-Honda - Takuma Sato
22.Red Bull-Ferrari - Christian Klien

Last edited:
19th?!?! This is an outrage. How could I have qualified so low? I mean... I was beaten by Tiago Montero... Not many people can say that, until now.

And Rosberg? In 3rd? I don't think so. They're using the V10's still I reckon...

Edit: No, no. This is garbage. I demand a stewards inquiry!

Rosberg is third because I picked him alright?

=P

nitro, I have a capture card so I can record the races if you want, up to you.

How would that work? And there actually not quali results lol I just put the names through a randomizer.
You tell me the settings and how you want it done, I'll do the races and record them on my PS3 then upload the video to youtube?

How would that work? And there actually not quali results lol I just put the names through a randomizer.

Well now I am consfued. Quali results are quali results, why mess with the order? Also, what track is it? Also, it actually doesn't matter because a Schumacher or Button would NEVER quali so low. I simply don't understand what you did there.

Edit: Oh now I get it. Well, it is what it is, let the race begin.

dj_hazardous
You tell me the settings and how you want it done, I'll do the races and record them on my PS3 then upload the video to youtube?

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks for now. Maybe next season if this gets big enough.

What kind of randomizer are you using for grid placement? As the game randomizes the grid before the start of the race anyway. Will you be recording videos yourself then?

dj_hazardous
What kind of randomizer are you using for grid placement? As the game randomizes the grid before the start of the race anyway. Will you be recording videos yourself then?

Yes. I go to a website and enter the drivers names in a box. Then I click "randomize" and they are mixed up. The game didn't really randomize the the cars. It keeps Schumacher, Fisichella, Montoya, Alonso, Massa, and Raikkonen at the front. The mid pack barely gets mixed up, and the back is always the same with Ide, Speed, Sato, Liuzzi, etc.

Don't you think that makes more sense though? It's more realistic and you'll get better standing results as the points add up.

Still not interested? Can't see why you wouldn't be, it would make this infinitely better. I can improve the frame rate too.

Yeah but it'll be unfair. I guess you can film it because that's way better than me using an iPad! I'll just PM you the quali results. I'll just do this first round and then you can do the rest.

Got the capture feeds in much better quality than that now, only problem is the file size is much bigger. Which means much longer upload times. What race percentage shall I set it at?

EDIT:

Managed to find a codec with small file sizes and good quality, see here:

Last edited:
30% or 50%. I'm doing round 1 for the hell of it. The race will start tomorrow at around 10:00 AM WESTERN US time.

Is that Alonso on no.4..

According to my calculations, Schumacher is 11 places behind from that. :lol:

Is that Alonso on no.4..

According to my calculations, Schumacher is 11 places behind from that. :lol:

I bet Alonso takes the cake and Schumacher will retire because he trashes his car moving through the field...

(I bet you love it how I always communicate with you through memes)

I think Button will blast off the line. But with all of the quick drivers at the back, I'm worried that I'll get tangled in a midfield mashup...

Edit: Idea for Quali-

Do an actual qualifying run from Singleplayer mode, on the track we are using. Be one of the Super Aguri cars, and then don't turn a lap. Let the computer do the qualifying for the rest of the grid. When it's finished, Copy down the order and put it into a new race.

Or what if we actually did a qualifying time ourselves in the car/driver chosen & the track we are using and then post the time on here (with a picture) and arrange the grid that way.

Would make it more entertaining for all but everyone would obviously require the game.

hawkeye122
I think Button will blast off the line. But with all of the quick drivers at the back, I'm worried that I'll get tangled in a midfield mashup...

Edit: Idea for Quali-

Do an actual qualifying run from Singleplayer mode, on the track we are using. Be one of the Super Aguri cars, and then don't turn a lap. Let the computer do the qualifying for the rest of the grid. When it's finished, Copy down the order and put it into a new race.

It would always arrange the same cars in the same positions.

Latest Posts

Back