B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Can somebody help me i have a bit of a problem.

I was trying this last night on my main account and it was working fine,of course this means its grinding for my friends more than anything.

So i setup a bspec account on PSN and started a new GT save,for some reason it wont go through with it like it did with my main account,it will just sit on the server mode screen and the widget is stuck on starting race...any ideas?

After trying to run a remote race on gran-turismo.com it keeps on saying 'Driver not found' when i try and add drivers from my main account.

Last edited:
Can somebody help [snip] saying 'Driver not found' when i try and add drivers from my main account.
You need to go on Both accounts after Friends requests have been accepted this will then force the servers to update this info for both users.
The GT5 servers will after a long time repopulate the GT5 remote race server.
after more time still the web site data base will be updated..
You can then reforce authentication in the widget as well.

Gone to use this today, and my grinder widget appears to have a problem. When I attempt to log into my psn account (I use more than 1), and I get the following message "SESSION DROPPED; WILL RETRY". I've restarted my system, and still the same. The widget re-starts, and them happens.

Gone to use this today, and my grinder widget appears to have a problem. When I attempt to log into my psn account (I use more than 1), and I get the following message "SESSION DROPPED; WILL RETRY". I've restarted my system, and still the same. The widget re-starts, and them happens.

I'm having problems with web interface too. Server are under maintenance. I'm not able to find any scheduled one.....

I'm having problems with web interface too. Server are under maintenance. I'm not able to find any scheduled one.....

Just found out the same myself, when attempting to use the GT5 website to remote race. I suspect that is the issue I'm having, as well as you.

Grinding with this how does this work?

do you spend kilometers on one of your garage cars?
pilots do increase in experience or carrier?
how many credits per hour?

TNX

Big fan of the widget, has been a great help and have been using it 6months+ absolutely fine. However, I may now have an issue with it. Has anyone else recently experienced 'slowing' issues with the widget?

In the last week or so, it takes noticeably longer to load - upwards of thirty seconds to log in, load profile, race logs, etc. Reserving drivers has become spectacularly hit and miss - taking over 5 minutes? The 'Starting Race' also can take several minutes.
And what seems to be most worrying - when 'Racing', the widget appears to freeze - after finishing a race, the widget doesn't update showing a completed race (on the PS3) as incomplete (on the widget).

As I type this, my bob's haven't raced in an hour and a half.
The PS3 is on and responding, have tried re-authentication, reducing and increasing threads and delays, changed servers (US, UK, etc) - have even re-installed the widget and it's still stuck on the last race. Nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have any ideas, cause I'm all out...

On a separate note, why is it that when I log into the UK server, I only race at Monza?

hi,
i have been recently using this grinder and i love it, but due to me having slow internet conection i cannot do it much. So i am asking if anyone out there will help me and do some remote racing for me, i need to level up as i want to get to level 40. anyone who will help a decent amount i can send some goodies in the game. Please help me!!
PSN: MattLinhart

and also can about 5 other people add my grinding account so that i can allways do 16 man races this will get your drivers xp and credis up a lot to so we are helping each other thank guys
PSN: gt5gt54jgjm

Thanks so much for this great widget! I needed close to a mil to get a car I really wanted from UCD, and by the time I had raced for that much, it would have been out of the dealership! Thanks to this app, I can get it without a sweat.

Just started my first race, yay :)

I only have two friends with GT5 so the race looked a bit weird starting out. I have about 8 hrs a night (GMT-8) to grind, so lets win together!

HoldenV8Ute, I've added both the PSN IDs you listed to my own bspec grinding account (khgt51967). I'll be putting your drivers in my races as soon as you accept the request. powerdrome, I also added the PSN ID listed on your profile. Hope that helps, guys :-)

HoldenV8Ute, I've added both the PSN IDs you listed to my own bspec grinding account (khgt51967). I'll be putting your drivers in my races as soon as you accept the request. powerdrome, I also added the PSN ID listed on your profile. Hope that helps, guys :-)

TNX m8!

Lately it's been the most unreliably POS. I turn it on and go to bed, wake up and go to work, thinking that it's working. Then when I come home, expecting about a mill on each driver, it actually only did 4 races and ****ed up. :grumpy:

FYI HoldenV8Ute, powerdrome: I've been running races this afternoon (I'm on Eastern US time), and things are pretty smooth :).

The widget doesn't seem to have updated its info, so you're no listed among my friends' drivers yet in the widget, but I can run races from the PS3 and from the GT website (I was surprised that the website had up-to-date info; I thought the website AND the widget both had a bit of lag, but the widget seems to have another additional lag in fetching friends' info from the servers). I expect that the widget will update at some point soon, and then we'll really be cooking. If it doesn't update in the next 24hrs or so, I'll let you guys know.

I will not be adding anyone else to my races for the moment, so that we can get maximal gain (I have been pulling drivers from about 4 friends' accounts), but I might add other people later. I will be running remote bspec at least 10 hrs/day for the next week or so, and might continue beyond that depending on demand and my PS3's availability :)

FYI HoldenV8Ute, powerdrome: I've been running races this afternoon (I'm on Eastern US time), and things are pretty smooth :).

The widget doesn't seem to have updated its info, so you're no listed among my friends' drivers yet in the widget, but I can run races from the PS3 and from the GT website (I was surprised that the website had up-to-date info; I thought the website AND the widget both had a bit of lag, but the widget seems to have another additional lag in fetching friends' info from the servers). I expect that the widget will update at some point soon, and then we'll really be cooking. If it doesn't update in the next 24hrs or so, I'll let you guys know.

I will not be adding anyone else to my races for the moment, so that we can get maximal gain (I have been pulling drivers from about 4 friends' accounts), but I might add other people later. I will be running remote bspec at least 10 hrs/day for the next week or so, and might continue beyond that depending on demand and my PS3's availability :)

tnx dezertg, i hopethe widget will catch me...

hi,
.... So i am asking if anyone out there will help me and do some remote racing for me, i need to level up as i want to get to level 40. anyone who will help a decent amount i can send some goodies in the game. Please help me!!
PSN: MattLinhart

.....and also can about 5 other people add my grinding account so that i can allways do 16 man races this will get your drivers xp and credis up a lot to so we are helping each other thank guys
PSN: gt5gt54jgjm.....

.....I only have two friends with GT5 so the race looked a bit weird starting out. I have about 8 hrs a night (GMT-8) to grind, so lets win together!....

....will anybody with the widget add my psn id for b-spec racing please?....

.... I've added both the PSN IDs you listed to my own bspec grinding account (khgt51967). I'll be putting your drivers in my races as soon as you accept the request. powerdrome, I also added the PSN ID listed on your profile......

.......I will not be adding anyone else to my races for the moment, so that we can get maximal gain (I have been pulling drivers from about 4 friends' accounts), but I might add other people later. I will be running remote bspec at least 10 hrs/day for the next week or so.....

tnx dezertg, i hopethe widget will catch me...

Guys, guys, guys.....!

This thread is NOT for making B-spec friends..
It is about the actual widget it self, about how to use it, when it gives trouble etc..

To make friends, go to this thread..: B-Spec Remote Race Friends

:cheers:

Guys, guys, guys.....!

It is about the actual widget it self, about how to use it, when it gives trouble etc..

Point taken :). Apologies for polluting the thread.

I do have one point/question about the widget:

I'VE NOTICED IN MY FRIENDS' DRIVERS, NEXT TO SOME OF THEIR NAMES, THERE'S A "?" SYMBOL.
This means that the Widget was denied access to that friend by Polyphony's servers. You'll see the same error if you log into the site proper. After you add a friend on PSN, both of you need to boot up GT5 so that Polyphony's servers know about it. After that, it can take a couple of hours before Polyphony's servers will sync up.

I notice this lag: after I add a friend, we indeed both have to boot up GT5, and then we have a wait a few hours for the sync to happen before the website lets us use each others' drivers. But then I notice a second lag until the widget updates, when the website already is up-to-date. Is that something that is known and confirmed, or is it something that only I experienced?

Thanks!

Point taken :). Apologies for polluting the thread.

👍 :D

I do have one point/question about the widget:
I notice this lag: after I add a friend, we indeed both have to boot up GT5, and then we have a wait a few hours for the sync to happen before the website lets us use each others' drivers. But then I notice a second lag until the widget updates, when the website already is up-to-date. Is that something that is known and confirmed, or is it something that only I experienced?

Do a "Force reauthentication" on the widget.
This will 'update' the widget, as it performs a new login to the GT-servers, and gets informed of your newly added friends...
Don't worry about doing it while racing... It won't interrupt the ongoing race...

Hey guys.. I am really only just understanding about remote races.. I LOVE them!! If you could add me and grind for me then I will help you as well :) PSN: Simple-Matt

Guys, guys, guys.....!

To make friends, go to this thread..: B-Spec Remote Race Friends

:cheers:

Hey guys.. I am really only just understanding about remote races.. I LOVE them!! If you could add me and grind for me then I will help you as well :) PSN: Simple-Matt

Hi Matt..
If you are quick, you can still catch up with those other fellows asking same question..
I think you JUST missed them here, before they left to that other thread referenced in my previous answer ;) 👍

Back