B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Great app!
Is this outage typical? Or are they "fixing" the site to break the widget?

Playstation Network is down for maintenance in order to most likely get rid of the jailbreak and other hacked PS3s. I have been remote racing since literally they were scheduled to go down with no issues. If I do not turn off the PS3 or sign out, I can continue to remote race til I decided to turn it off.

Great app!
Is this outage typical? Or are they "fixing" the site to break the widget?

Just guessing... Widget owners probably represent less than 1% of the total users. My guess is, no, they're not going to modify the website to stop widget use. You're thinking like the 5 year old that finds a bag of snacks and hears their parents coming. In that case, yes, they're going to take the bag away. :lol:

Playstation Network is down for maintenance in order to most likely get rid of the jailbreak and other hacked PS3s. I have been remote racing since literally they were scheduled to go down with no issues. If I do not turn off the PS3 or sign out, I can continue to remote race til I decided to turn it off.

My last race was at 8:30 pst. So I turned off my widget at 11. Anxious to fire it up again.

Mine, almost 5 hours in is still running. I'm probably going to turn it off though in a bit because I'm heading out.

Mine's been running fine through the night, outage and all. Funny how I wouldn't be able to remote race using gran-turismo (can't log in), but the widget just keeps going!

i guess i shouldn't have tested my luck. i ended up stopping the RR to see if there was an update, and the widget hasn't been able to sign on since...

at least the network is partially up now, just waiting to be able to log back on w/ the widget.

Just reporting this for error handling.

Widget is now reporting login is incorrect:

#####LOGGING IN
#####LOGIN INCORRECT

When I sign in manually I get:
Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

i guess i shouldn't have tested my luck. i ended up stopping the RR to see if there was an update, and the widget hasn't been able to sign on since...

at least the network is partially up now, just waiting to be able to log back on w/ the widget.

Same here. PSN is partially up, but Polyphony's servers are still in maintenance mode. I tried to log on manually there, but it was to no avail.

#####LOGGING IN
#####LOGIN INCORRECT

Site Maintenance Notice

Same thing here, I guess its due to the PSN or PD server outage :indiff:

Hi, I am hosting remote races about half the day almost the whole week
through, I am looking for PSN friends who hosts automated remote races,
I will make sure I don't have too many GT-5 friends to assure that most of
your drivers will be used. As of today it seems too few of my GT5 pals are
doing too much remote racing so any help will be appreciated :)

PSN: Rhexopscsy

Wrong thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164385

#####LOGGING IN
#####LOGIN INCORRECT

Site Maintenance Notice

Same here.

I'd started the widget and went to bed. Got up this morning and it didn't manage to run a single race, I guess because of the maintenance. Try to log in manually and I get "Server Maintenance". Yet I look at my log and my Bobs have still been a little busy.

Tried changing my region but no go.

Oh well, have to wait til the maintenance is over. :guilty:

I'm still signed into the PSN but the widget just restarted and I'm getting incorrect login credentials message when starting up. Oh well.

I'm managing to race your Bob's still as I did not log out of the PSN :)

Cheers Sonia.

After several hours, I still can't host using widget or gran-turismo.com. Just found I can still host on the actual PS3 (awfully slow setting up compared to gt.com though).

Cheers Sonia.

After several hours, I still can't host using widget or gran-turismo.com. Just found I can still host on the actual PS3 (awfully slow setting up compared to gt.com though).

Exactly the same here but at least the credits are still rolling in.

Cheers Sonia.

Yep...thought it was me...but I got it going from my PS3....👍

I seem to be able to sign into GT as well now, not touching the widget yet (still running from last night :)). Was finally able to check how much I made last night though!! :D

Back