B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Nooooooooooooooooo! My widget just came back with a temporary server issue, followed by a renewed login attempt, and now I get LOGIN INCORRECT as well. Just happened then. :(

yep, can login to the gt website but the widget is giving me incorrect login...

I can't log in to GT website....but can now log in to PSN...may just be some lag time involved...give it an hour....

Widget is working fine for me. Has been all day. The issue seems to be if you tried to log in after the maintenance started.

Widget is working fine for me. Has been all day. The issue seems to be if you tried to log in after the maintenance started.

Was the same for me up until about half an hour ago, when I got hit with a temporary server issue. I was kicked out mid-race. Hasn't been working since.

They've changed the login process... I'm on it.

you. are. awesome.

a big huge 👍 to you!

any chance this'll be fixed tonight? just trying to figure out if i want to start my 24h of nurb now that i'm up to lvl 40 b-spec...

no worries though. thanks for working on it.

Yeah, it looks like they are now using the standard PlayStation Network login box instead of the GT5 themed one.

Looking forward to the the next revision, Yonis... It's looking really nice.

woot! looking good buddy!

edit: since all of the events are long now, will it be able to choose any of the new ones, or will it just stick to the 3 long events it began with?

It should just pick any event regardless of your settings since they're all specified to be 20 minutes now.

The selection algorithm compares the various race lengths, gets a range from those lengths, and then divides the events into short, medium, and long races by itself. Since the range is 0, all races are randomly selected from.

Just tried it out, it works the same way as before. Except all events are 20 minutes long, so you'll have to choose a length to get a random event from 3.

Last edited:
It should just pick any event regardless of your settings since they're all specified to be 20 minutes now.

The selection algorithm compares the various race lengths, gets a range from those lengths, and then divides the events into short, medium, and long races by itself. Since the range is 0, all races are randomly selected from.

Awesome job and super fast with the update. 👍👍👍

Getting ready to use the updated version as soon as the race I'm running ends.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Latest Posts

Back