B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Is there any other way to get this widget without using the link on page 1? It doesn't work on my home computer but it worked on my office computer, I can't find it by searching the web either? :confused:

Any help would be great. đź‘Ť

Is there any other way to get this widget without using the link on page 1? It doesn't work on my home computer but it worked on my office computer, I can't find it by searching the web either? :confused:

Any help would be great. đź‘Ť
Name a file hosting company thats NOT blocked from your China ISP then people can host the file for you on those servers.
The links Work from UK. So it looks like got to be your ISP breaking them.

It's strange because I was able to download it in one of my offices but not another, and now not at home. It must be to do with the ISP as you say.

I'll try something else. đź‘Ť

Thanks Graphite, I've actually just fired up my wife's laptop to use here Freegate but it's loading so slow. The file you posted seems to be working, at least, it'll save to my computer. đź‘Ť

Works a treat, again, thanks. :cheers:

Okay I'm on my grinding account and I try to race my drivers(Keldabest13) and my mate drivers(Purro77) but I only get 1 of set of drivers.(Keldabest13)I want to get my mates drivers in and I put it do always race setting but I only get 1 set of drivers!

Help!...

May i take a moment to thank you for your time and effort for making this great widget.
This is great, my drivers are going up, my credits are going up along with my friends drivers and credits.

Many thanks To you :)

I have another proposal for the feature wish list. Since I am a club grinder but also out there trading in the marketplace, it would be very handy to be able to "lock" the driver list so that every friend I add on PSN doesn't just get added in the widget/extension. Thanks

I have another proposal for the feature wish list. Since I am a club grinder but also out there trading in the marketplace, it would be very handy to be able to "lock" the driver list so that every friend I add on PSN doesn't just get added in the widget/extension. Thanks
The Widget only uses the same api's as the web site.
The reason the widget shows them Is because the website does.

If you use The PSN ID selection to select users, those drivers will get picked each time, If you have more than 16 Drivers the widget will only select strangers if those 16 are not available or their drivers lag out and instead off running a low driver grid turn out it will run a high grid turn out with strangers earning you more money.

Well thats how it worked before any way.

If yours is not selecting the Allways use drivers from your friends thats another problem..
(with all the server updates been really lucky that the Widget still works at all.)

Last edited:
The Widget only uses the same api's as the web site.
The reason the widget shows them Is because the website does.

If you use The PSN ID selection to select users, those drivers will get picked each time, If you have more than 16 Drivers the widget will only select strangers if those 16 are not available or their drivers lag out and instead off running a low driver grid turn out it will run a high grid turn out with strangers earning you more money.

Well thats how it worked before any way.

If yours is not selecting the Allways use drivers from your friends thats another problem..
(with all the server updates been really lucky that the Widget still works at all.)

No all sections of the widget work perfectly for me. The problem is everyone I add on PSN for trades, by default gets placed into the widget to be raced at some point and I'm always having to go in and drag them to "never use". Seems like it would be possible to have a list of people allowed to be raced and any new ones would have to be added to that list manually rather than get added automatically.

EDIT: But alas I am no programmer and agreed we're lucky it still works at all.

just downloaded the app on MAC, and it doesn't seem to be working right, the race will never start! i need some help..

thanks for the widget, it is very useful...
did a lot of money since ever...
even if i still haven't give a try to the last 2 versions,
oh, and i can translate it to italian too

Last edited:
Hi I have a 2 questions about this b-spec Grinder:
-My PSN can be ban by using this?
-GT5 save and profile can be corrupted or someting?

I have this questions because i´m only on lvl17 and i have 2 bspec drivers and I wanna be on lvl40 and make lots of money with this.

Sorry for my bad English

Hi Guys, I have a question:

Since this last update just one of my drivers are race, before that I always have all six running, can some one tell me if I need to change anything our it is just all of my friends that turn me of on the list for racing all the time?

Thanks

Getting errors today!

Temporary server isuue.

Welcome to Yahoo! Widgets 4.5.2 (build 10A50) on 09/06/11 17:06:13.302

Type '/help' for help.

09/06/11 17:06:13.438: == Widget loaded. ===========================
Loaded Widget 'B-Spec Grinder' from C:\Users\Wayne\Documents\My Widgets\B-Spec Grinder.widget
Updating credits display. Difference: 13,614,496
Updating credits display. Difference: 2,927,740
09/06/11 17:06:15.365: Server sent bad data. Retrying. (Attempt 1)
09/06/11 17:06:15.859: Server sent bad data. Retrying. (Attempt 2)
09/06/11 17:06:16.350: Server sent bad data. Retrying. (Attempt 3)
09/06/11 17:06:16.350: Could not successfully retrieve data! Will try reconnecting in 1 minute.
############################

--------------------------------------------
https://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/api/gt5/remoterace/
job=6&_=
Connection:close
Content-Length:971
Content-Type:text/html;charset=utf-8
Date:Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:07:09 GMT
Set-Cookie:JSESSIONID=4BB3843EF17DF604BB910F6203BA6F47.worker21; Expires=Tue, 13-Sep-2011 16:07:09 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie:JSESSIONID=4BB3843EF17DF604BB910F6203BA6F47.worker21; Expires=Tue, 13-Sep-2011 16:07:09 GMT; Path=/
Vary:Accept-Encoding
###########################
Could not load URL with POST
09/06/11 17:06:16.368: Resetting state. Waiting for 1 minute(s). Will not reauthenticate.

heavyrightfoot
Getting errors today!

Temporary server isuue.

Welcome to Yahoo! Widgets 4.5.2 (build 10A50) on 09/06/11 17:06:13.302

Type '/help' for help.

09/06/11 17:06:13.438: == Widget loaded. ===========================
Loaded Widget 'B-Spec Grinder' from C:\Users\Wayne\Documents\My Widgets\B-Spec Grinder.widget
Updating credits display. Difference: 13,614,496
Updating credits display. Difference: 2,927,740
09/06/11 17:06:15.365: Server sent bad data. Retrying. (Attempt 1)
09/06/11 17:06:15.859: Server sent bad data. Retrying. (Attempt 2)
09/06/11 17:06:16.350: Server sent bad data. Retrying. (Attempt 3)
09/06/11 17:06:16.350: Could not successfully retrieve data! Will try reconnecting in 1 minute.

--------------------------------------------
https://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/api/gt5/remoterace/
job=6&_=
Connection:close
Content-Length:971
Content-Type:text/html;charset=utf-8
Date:Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:07:09 GMT
Vary:Accept-Encoding
###########################
Could not load URL with POST
09/06/11 17:06:16.368: Resetting state. Waiting for 1 minute(s). Will not reauthenticate.

Server maintenance today for about 8 hours

I downloaded this last night, and it says it couldnt connect to PSN. Same again this morning...

Obviously cant try it now as PSN is scheduled to be down, but had anyone else had this?

Back