B-Spec Historical Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 5 comments
  • 601 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Messages
1,986
Messages
Ferrari_1996
My driver can't do it. I'm using Toyota 7 Race Car. I've done the first race but I can't do the second one (côte d'azur). I have Mid RPM installed in my Toyota 7 Race Car. Help me!!!
 
My bob did it in the toyota but I had to do it about 20 times babysitting him because he's special!! I've since read that he can so it in the 2J with ease, if you have 1? If not add me and I'll set mine online in about an hour.
 
There is a huge thread on this topic, you may be able to find some help
here
 
I did it too with toyota 7 fifth or sixth time I really enjoyed it one of The only challenges on bspec really
 
Does anyone know what the prize in for B spec Historical Event ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back