B-Spec HUD question

  • Thread starter Thread starter karr80
  • 4 comments
  • 2,119 views
Messages
9
Messages
Karr80
I was hoping someone could enlighten me as to what this icon mean.

21jsupw.jpg
 
My theory is that its a button when you do endurance races and order a pit in.. that's just a guess though.
 
The pit order is with the other ones. Perhaps that icon simply lights up to confirm he's received the order and is planning to pit?
 
That's better than my theory that it means he's very pissed off when the composure gauge gets too red.
 
If you read the manual it shows that the driver is planning to pit on their own. Telling them to pit doesn't light it I don't think. It's when they're low on fuel, or tires, or tired, and have decided on their own that they're gonna pit next time around.

Now if only I knew what the arrow after their helmet was after a race.
 
Back