B-Spec : la Festa Cavillino

  • Thread starter Thread starter DingoDile
  • 5 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
563
Hi friends !
I can`t win this event with my level 14 & level 16 drivers ! :( I gave them cars with 100-200 more power but they can`t make it better than silver ! what should I do ?!
 
I'd love to know this, my enzo should blow them away, but bob gets behind another enzo and just refuses to pass him lol....
 
Are you using HOT bobs? If not fire your guys and get HOT Bob's, I don't use any other type of Bob, they are all terrible drivers. Hot Bob's beat this no problem. I mean think about it Senna, Schumacher, Alonso, they are all A-Holes (ie HOT).


If you are using Hots, and I mean all the way Hot HOTS, try using a fully tuned scudi, worked for me no problem.


If still no, fire your Bob's, some just weren't meant to race...
 
Last edited:
Hi friends !
I can`t win this event with my level 14 & level 16 drivers ! :( I gave them cars with 100-200 more power but they can`t make it better than silver ! what should I do ?!

The hardest B-Spec races IMO are this one and the Classic Car @ Monaco.

Just wait for higher levels or you could waste a lot of money.

Also, a Driver which is hot and in a good shape (Blue Arrow) helps a lot in those races.
 
Bob in a fully tuned 458 Italia had no trouble for me. This is just one of those events that requires you to babysit and keep that slider in the red. Make sure you're using the best tires available--it makes a world of difference!
 
Thanks friends !
I always keep Bob in middle of pressure (?!) line !!!
 
Back