mamann Messages 445 Messages mamann10 May 2, 2011 #1 Can someone tell me where I can find the seconds ahead for the AI in a race in B-spec mode? I have looked and I can't find it! In A-Spec mode it is under the lap time in the center of the screen, but not there in B-Spec. thanks
Can someone tell me where I can find the seconds ahead for the AI in a race in B-spec mode? I have looked and I can't find it! In A-Spec mode it is under the lap time in the center of the screen, but not there in B-Spec. thanks
Alex 3074 Messages 3,702 Messages triggsie1 May 2, 2011 #2 I'm not sure there is seconds ahead in B- spec ?
jnpalma Messages 26 May 2, 2011 #3 You can track how AI is performing on the live monitor, bottom left...click on the icon