B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
You cant grumble really, its free money!!!! currently got 2 drivers avaliable to race but will be 4 soon. 2 empty slots so they will be level 0 and easy for your guys to beat

Add psn "wombleleader" for 4 more drivers to race against...........im online as i type

Add me: Jidery

I have 3 drivers live right now, and can accept any friend requests right now!

Edit: Please put online B-spec in the request so i know who I am adding for that purpose.

Last edited:
hey all, Im in the same boat as a lot of you. lots of friends, but no one has there bobs availible.

so feel free to at me: WylinU

ok iv added quite a few of you guys now and have your bobs racing but i have a question

If i log off psn completely are my bobs that are set to online still avaliable for you guys to enter in races?

I suspect not and il have to set my ps3 to server mode, can anyone confirm?

You only need your PS3 on if you want to host, not for others to use your drivers.

Cheers mate

Kinda off actually answered my own question, a mate logged off and i was still able to use his drivers so id confirmed it myself but cheers anyway.

I'm sharing 3 drivers, in the middle of a B-Spec championship at the moment so I can't check what levels they are but I think they're 37, 35 and 34.

PSN: neema_t, but I can only accept invites today, otherwise I won't be around until tuesday/wednesday.

I'm done with B-spec so currently have all 6 drivers up. Only 1 of them is level 40, the rest are at 0 so if you want easy win, add me :lol:
GTP_HN7

ive got 1 bob shared right now and can add two more. one brand new and one a lvl 37. the guy who is shared is a 35 i think.

add me. lav01

psn: dassub
I've set 2 of my drivers as online, they're level 9 and umm I think 15?

I'd likely just leave them to race others, but maybe once in a blue moon host a race myself.

Mention b-spec when you add me :)

Got one at level 20 but quickly rising. Later tonight i will make some more and put them online.

Fill free to add me

mcglone1994

I don't mind being added for remote racing. I'll be sharing all 6 of my drivers but I might unshare a few every now and then when I need to do some B-Spec racing offline.

Edit: My drivers are mostly level 34 and 35, with one at 38.

PSN: RoJJieE

Last edited:
Hey i work stupid hours during the day and dont get much time during the evening so this is great for me probably have it running all the time unless i am asleep or playing add me

my psn is

Zobaxthewarlock

Back