[B-Spec] S1 Viper Festival of Speed - Test, This is a Test, Test, Test

As Dank Meme Morten beat me to the color scheme, am I allowed to change mine?

Absolutely. Tell me the new color and I'll get that changed for you.

As for making the liveries myself, I already had them made out months ago; all I need to do is add the base color and change what logos are visible via the different layers.

All the liveries for everyone who has entered so far are posted and viewable via the entry list on the OP, click on the link through the color description. Keep those entries coming guys!

Also..

IMS%20Combined_zpsgnawaofc.png

All the liveries for everyone who has entered so far are posted and viewable via the entry list on the OP, click on the link through the color description. Keep those entries coming guys!

Also..

IMS%20Combined_zpsgnawaofc.png
Is my car duplicate twice in there or does someone have a similar car to me? :lol:

Been working on various random issues that are apparent before the carset is fully B-Spec friendly. Increasing the minimum strength of a impact to incur damage, increaseing the strength of the draft, optimising the gear ratios, those kind of things.

For those who want to know, @BKGlover won in the GTS-R class.

Keep those entries coming!

Looking very smooth, I must say; the vídeo quality is good without slowing the game down to a screeching halt, and the general racing is fine enough as-is. Granted, I know that improvements can and will be made to the mod's setup in order to boost racing quality, but hey, good start nonetheless. Besides, with your encyclopedic GTR2 knowledge, there would still be plenty of tinkering and fettling. Also, the current batch o' cars is looking pretty, I can say that much.

In the meantime, my race was hardly pretty, but at least I got plenty of screentime... :lol: By the by, wll you implement fancy graphics to show current lap times and positions?

By the by, wll you implement fancy graphics to show current lap times and positions?

Very unlikely, it's just not something that got developed for GTR2 by third parties or otherwise. The only possibility of there being such consistently would be if the Map Plugin works in replays, and I am uncertian if that is possible.

One last tidbit of information, the Pre-Season test for everyone will take place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the old F1 configuration. It will complete the current calendar which features tracks that were featured or were to be featured in Gran Turismo 2. (Even if it was the Indy Oval in some GT2 builds)

If everyone is ok with it, I will close down the entry process and get this show on the road. Everyone who is on the reserve lists for each class will get a entry into that class, bar @Jahgee as the class would hit it's size limit of 18 with @Harsk100 getting the last spot. What does everyone think?

After that it would be finishing up all the liveries for the reserve cars, and then we'd get this show on the road!

If everyone is ok with it, I will close down the entry process and get this show on the road. Everyone who is on the reserve lists for each class will get a entry into that class, bar @Jahgee as the class would hit it's size limit of 18 with @Harsk100 getting the last spot. What does everyone think?

After that it would be finishing up all the liveries for the reserve cars, and then we'd get this show on the road!

Alright, I'm down with that, if there are no more interested parties then the championship can get started.

I'm actually working on the liveries for the RT/10 cars right now. I am installing the updated UI mod for GTR2 before I make some screen caps. Stuff changed (someone poking their nose in other people's business without knowing why it happened) with the other offline series I ran, forcing it to be my focus for the while.

So in between my constant battling with editing the OP, because it's pretty ugly if you switch between the BB Code editor and the standard editor, all liveries have been completed and are now in game. As evidence as such, here's a quick video as I start the work on getting them to race in the way I want them to. If anyone doesn't like how theirs turned out, or want theirs to look a bit different since there's quite the contingency of Oreca lookalikes, feel free to ask for changes.

In the coming weeks will be the Pre-Season test at IMS, using the Road Course configuration that was converted from SimRaceWay. The session lengths for the Race Trim and Qualifying Trim sessions will be two hours and twenty minutes respectively.

My car will be easy to find. It's the only black car in the field.

Back