B-Spec XP Distribution

  • Thread starter Thread starter Honestly
  • 11 comments
  • 3,595 views
Messages
8
Messages
Honestly
So I think I've noticed a discrepancy in the way the XP is handed out for B-Spec endurance races (but it may be in my mind)...is it split up based on the distance driven for each driver, or do they all get the same?
 
I'm pretty sure they all get the same amount, which they each get the total xp won for the race.
 
I honestly thought it was shared based on distance driven, but that thought is based on a brief glimpse at the lvl bars after a race when I "thought" one driver had done a lot more than the other.
 
They get the same exp.

There was that one race in I think the European series where you're allowed two drivers.
I picked two and realized I could finish without pitting so I never swapped drivers, the 2nd guy still got exp.
 
No, they do not get the same experience. They get experience based on how much/far they have driven.
 
I think the discrepancy youre talking about stems from the fact that your drivers need different amounts of XP to level up, since I assume that theyre not all on the same level
 
I think the discrepancy youre talking about stems from the fact that your drivers need different amounts of XP to level up, since I assume that theyre not all on the same level

Thought so too, until I noticed in some races drivers who were at a higher level sometimes looked to have earned a higher percentage of XP needed to level-up than drivers at a lower level.

I'm about 10 min from finishing another endurance race, this time I made sure to track who drove what amount, so we'll see here in a minute.
 
They definetely get different xp, I have 3 drivers and the third always, always gets less in endurances
 
No, they do not get the same experience. They get experience based on how much/far they have driven.

No, thats not how it works. They get the same xp regardless. I have also done a race with 2 drivers and only used 1, they both got the same xp.
 
Verdict is in...

I did the 200 miles at Laguna Seca with 3 drivers, levels 25, 26a, and 26b

Level 25 driver did 20% of laps and went from being about 40% complete with level 25 to just being short of leveling up to 26

Level 26a driver did 80% of laps and went from being about 10% complete with level 26 to leveling up to 27

Level 26b driver did no laps and stayed at his current level of 90% complete.
 
No, thats not how it works. They get the same xp regardless. I have also done a race with 2 drivers and only used 1, they both got the same xp.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4310028#post4310028

I did an endurance last night (Indy 500) and they are definitely earning different amounts of EXP.

1st Driver: 11.80 -> 19.55
2nd Driver: 11.80 -> 19.50
3rd Driver: 11.80 -> 18.85
4th Driver: 11.80 -> 17.25

1st, 2nd and 3rd drivers had blue arrows. 4th driver had a green arrow.
They were also driving in the order that I have listed them in.

I wasn't watching the entire race, but it looked like they had to pit every 30th lap.

0 - 30: 1st Driver
31 - 60: 2nd Driver
61 - 90: 3rd Driver
91 - 120: 4th Driver
121 - 150: 1st Driver
151 - 180: 2nd Driver
181 - 200: 3rd Driver
 
Well I'm glad some people have finally confirmed what I thought! Now I just need someone to confirm that the EXP is multiplied based on how many bobs are allowed in the race.
 
Back