B-tard bob

  • Thread starter Thread starter waynedaman
  • 10 comments
  • 1,002 views
Messages
114
Messages
Waynetheman84
I'm doing the 90s Japanese race and bspec bob understeers himself into the pits on EVERY single lap! He goes from 2nd place to 7th each time lol.
Besides drifting like a maniac what stupid stuff has your b drivers been doing?
 
Went off road, came back on track, then completely stopped...stayed there for half a second then went off to race again.

Twice.
 
They wait so they dont hit other cars, as they should in real life. Its frustrating as!

Just use the cool-down option until your driver is in 1st then leave it and he'll win
 
They wait so they dont hit other cars, as they should in real life. Its frustrating as!

Just use the cool-down option until your driver is in 1st then leave it and he'll win

No, he came back on the road THEN stopped. Plus, all the cars were already way ahead...he was alone
 
OH yah in one race it was a five lap competion can not remeber the track but every lap he would hit the wall in the same 2 places. So I put differant tires on the car and ran it agian and guess what yah you got it he hit the wall in the same 2 places as befor Just going faster now :dopey:
 
I misread when I read "b-tard"
 
B-Spec Bob is some character! :D

My drivers haven't done anything too recklessly stupid. Although one of my drivers waited until the last corner to get passed... Then the opponent skidded out and I won! Talk about luck.

I'm expecting more shenanigans to occur as my drivers progress though. It's imminent.
 
Yup bob is a bit of a boob. Mines on level 7 and he still does all sorts of crazy stuff.
 
Mine cant figure out how to make it over the line on Daytona in the muscle car challenge without standing on the brake pedal. This applies to all three of my drivers who are level 10,9 and 8.
 
Back