Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
So glad this is premium now, looks awesome. I have to get one ASAP. You have some very nice shots there, in particular I really like numbers 1,3 & 6. They are awesome. 👍 👍

Love the shots, love the car, love the track. How can you possibly go wrong? I love how in the 3rd to last shot the green of the Bentley goes with the green grandstands. 👍

Beautiful works on your fave car. Love the angles in 2, 6, 7 and the compositions of 8 and 10. The 2 black ones are looking good too.

I missed you last 3 sets! :banghead:

I love your Veyron! Simply perfect.
Your style is amazing. Your light edit and composition skill is on of my favs.

Great angles in that 787B/Laguna Seca set. 👍

When watching your pictures, I say, this one is nice, oh and this one is brilliant, damn this one is smartly edited, oh yeah and this one is shiny as a diamond, oh wow and the following is done with a fine camera angle, well well, this is my humbe way to tell you that I like everything. Bravo Mazda :cheers:

Your exposures and lighting is so crisp and clean in all your shots. Makes them very realistic. No banding or anything. I cannot for the life of me get away from banding when raising shadows and then don't get me started on the skies. The second I adjust any shadows or contrast it's banding central and renders the shots unusable. What's your secret on lighting? Is your EV high in game and then lowered in photoshop, or reversed? Multiple shots stacked? What's your workflow like in PS/Lightroom? I need some tips lol!! You can pm me if you don't want to post here.

I'm just enamored and honestly frustrated I can't even begin to get my shots looking like yours. Could you post a before and after shot?

Thanks for the replies guys, really appreciate them. I was sick for a while last week and was out of the loop for a bit. But I have some shots today :)

Your exposures and lighting is so crisp and clean in all your shots. Makes them very realistic. No banding or anything. I cannot for the life of me get away from banding when raising shadows and then don't get me started on the skies. The second I adjust any shadows or contrast it's banding central and renders the shots unusable. What's your secret on lighting? Is your EV high in game and then lowered in photoshop, or reversed? Multiple shots stacked? What's your workflow like in PS/Lightroom? I need some tips lol!! You can pm me if you don't want to post here.

I'm just enamored and honestly frustrated I can't even begin to get my shots looking like yours. Could you post a before and after shot?

Thank you @RetroGiant ! I don't know what you are talking about in the bolded part because your shots are fantastic! I make use of the blur and gradient tool in photoshop to handle banding / enhance lighting. I posted a video last year of the process I use in PS :

and what before/after do you want to see? Basically that is still the same process I use for gt6, however I try to limit my time to about 6 or 7 minutes of editing per picture so as to not get too carried away with editing.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
You should rename your gallery the realistic photo thread. Good lord. Thank you for that video. I love seeing stuff like that. I wouldn't mind seeing one of the Toyota shots before edit. Your new Toyota shots that normally would look dark and bold you pulled so much detail out of them and zero banding. Do you even have to manually go in and clean banding and shadow blockiness? I didn't even see any in your video example although it didn't look like it may have had much to begin with. That's what impresses me so much. Super inspirational work! Absolute in awe.

So much good looking stuff in this latest update, can't really pick a fave, but the FT-1 set is the best from these shots above. ;)👍.

I want that 1st FT-1 shot! If I didn't knew the FT-1 is not for sale I would say that shot is real. :drool:

Great work overall ;)👍

As always when you post something new in your gallery it's just a treasures flood, and entering here like going in Smaug's lair :P
I really like all your last pics, but I find the FT1 ones just superb, I love the GTO shot and I totally love the GTB wheel shot :drool: Mnetion to the very good lightning of your El Camino set !

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, glad you guys enjoyed the update !

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
You should rename your gallery the realistic photo thread. Good lord. Thank you for that video. I love seeing stuff like that. I wouldn't mind seeing one of the Toyota shots before edit. Your new Toyota shots that normally would look dark and bold you pulled so much detail out of them and zero banding. Do you even have to manually go in and clean banding and shadow blockiness? I didn't even see any in your video example although it didn't look like it may have had much to begin with. That's what impresses me so much. Super inspirational work! Absolute in awe.

Thank you for the comment and I'm glad the video helped. The only shot I had issue with in the Toyota set was the one of the close up of the front, which I fixed using blur. All the others I followed pretty much what I did in the video but I skipped a few steps like the noise.

The others are on my Flickr 👍​

I always enjoy your work. It's so clean looking, and of course well toned and composed too. ;)

The tunnel shots with the FT-1 are really nice, love those. And the isolated wheel shot. 👍

I'm definitly in love with your work with that FT-1 👍
The first one is especially well done, great angle, very aggressive !

Back