Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Love the light in these last shots, you've played well with the exposition and it gives the set a very special and beautiful rendering. Great job !

If anyone was to wish to unsee this, they should be ashamed! So it's very good news to say that these are un-unseeable if that's word. They just stick to the mind, a great selection of Mercs in this set. But it's the first FXX shot, the first Audi shot, and the third to last Mercedes shot that just blow brains out of lakes. A great set as usual. :drool: 👍

Wow, extreme lighting this time around! :embarrassed: The last shot probably would have benefited from being a little darker, but in the rest of the set the lighting really works. Especially shots 2 and 3. Great work, man! 👍 And great work from me by logging in and commenting on a set within 5 minutes of it being posted. :P

Thanks for the feedback Skython! Yes it was very quick timing indeed. As for the lighting, I did try to make it darker, but it was starting to loose detail. I always had trouble with this track's lighting. Glad you like the others!

Wow... Three (more in fact) beautiful new sets since my last visit. Some very different kind of edit in each of them but they are all excellent 👍
Like Nux I love the dreamy rendering of the Pozzi Camaro shots. You do some of the best vertical composition I can see around here (like the one with the Red Jag' or the two Pozzi ones). There are too much awesome shots to give you a descent feedback just know I am really a big fan of you work mate !!
And I will go to flickr watch these beauty :)

How did I miss this gallery !? Lovely work you got here Mate ! The new set is stunning 👍 Love the color on the camaro ;) The lighting in the VGTR is outstanding, Especially on the 2nd shot :drool:

Woah missed a bunch here. A lot of great things, as usual. From your previous batch the FT-1 side/rear comp entry is awesome, love the composition and dof and use of the sepia filter. 👍

And from the latest sets, the light and clean look of all the shots are great. My favs are 1,3,6 & 7. 👍

Great work mate. :)

Now THIS time around the lighting is literally perfect! I always love bright lighting because it feels so positive. And positive means you feel good. And feeling good is good so the shots are good because they make you feel good.

I'm dead now... Or I should be, the two of these look real. One of the only times I've ever actually been convinced this convinced that it WAS real. I still can't tell what it is though, but knowing would ruin my way of seeing the image. Well done.

Beautiful things mate ! Softness and beautiful light as usual 👍 The second and the fourth Z4 GTR shots have a very realistic appearance and the tonning of the third is original and great. I really love the angles / composition used in all the shots of the Maserati, Cizeta and BMW shots. They are very dynamics and the lighting is excellent. The shot with the ghost Corvette is excellent 👍
And your last two shots are just superb, very artistics and well edited ! Bravo :)

The Z4, Maserati, Cizeta and M4 pics are superb, great editing and compositions an these. The last 2 close-up pics are stunning, well done. ;)👍

Back