Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Great work with the Opel. 👍 And the reflections on the One 77 look great. :D The shadow placement in that shot just fell perfectly into place.

You've got some really nice stuff in here - great gallery! The Tesla Model S shots in particular are very nice, and the Mazda RX-thingy at Goodwood are great as well. Keep it up!

Really liking those Opel shots at Willow from your previous post. And from the new batch the Tesla S does it for me. 👍 Nice work mate. :)

Beautiful gallery @mazda787. It is the sort of gallery that, after having looked at it in it's entirety, makes me feel like I am wasting my time! At best I can try replicate some of them.

Your work is among the very best on GTP.
👍

Beautiful gallery @mazda787. It is the sort of gallery that, after having looked at it in it's entirety, makes me feel like I am wasting my time! At best I can try replicate some of them.

Your work is among the very best on GTP.
👍

Thanks @Scuderia Paul ! Don't sell yourself short. Keep the dream alive! You have good shots and I have seen a quite a few stand-out shots from you in the past and always wondered why you never entered competitions.

Brilliant! Really love the last one. :D

Thanks!

The first and last shots are excellent! You captured the Huyauyauyuuauyuouahdklra's texture on the steering wheel really nicely. 👍 And the last one just has very realistic lighting.

The 2 closeup shots are pretty sweet. Liking those the best. But of course there's nothing wrong with the others. :) 👍

The first 2 are awesome, clean line and sheens with nice hues and tones. 👍 The others are great also, it's just the first 2 grab me the most. Nothing wrong going on in here. ;) 👍

GPR
The first 2 are awesome, clean line and sheens with nice hues and tones. 👍 The others are great also, it's just the first 2 grab me the most. Nothing wrong going on in here. ;) 👍

This.

But I would include the 5th shot too. Superb set mate.
I love your 2nd 4th and 6th Huayra's shots as well. Very realistic. :)

I never noticed how interesting that Abarth's design is, nor did I realize how not ugly that colour on the BMW 507 can be. :lol: You've made me change my view to positive on two things relating to two cars, so that obviously means the set is awesome. 👍

Fantastic gallery, rich and varied ! :cheers: 👍

One of my favorites but they are many more !

11626580634_a31ec9aa23.jpg

People say the Veyron is ugly... Pffft, I've always thought it looked quite nice. The 3rd shot looks awesome with the lighting in the background. 👍 Very desktop background worthy. ;)

Absolutely stunning work! :drool: Love the lighting and toning you bring to each image with your editing style - whatever you are doing keep it up, it really works. ;) And Happy New Year. :cheers:

Back