Bad Boys 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter James1985
  • 20 comments
  • 959 views
Messages
478
I saw this the other day and to he honest i was not expecting much but it was a really good film a lot of action and some funny moments. defintly worth seeing.
 
it only came to the uk about a week ago so i doubt it for at least 5 months
 
Originally posted by James1985
I saw this the other day and to he honest i was not expecting much but it was a really good film a lot of action and some funny moments. defintly worth seeing.
You have my thumbs up on that comment... Been worth it waiting 8 years for :D

Don't hate the player - Hate the Game :cool:
 
Flerbizky
Don't hate the player - Hate the Game :cool:
Hate the tailor!

I loved the chase scene, even though it was entirely unlikely and a little racist (those crazy Jamaican drug lords will do anything for a little cash!). The sight of a Ferrari in any movie is usually an instant catapult to greatness, except it didn't work so well in Charlie's Angels 2, which was one of the worst movies ever. Not even the Enzo could pull it out of the muck!
 
I also thought it was a great movie. I love the part where the dead body was on the windshield and he said "ohhh thats nasty, yup thats nasty" :lol:
 
that rats parts made me laugh and gag at the same time.....That was some quality movie making right there
 
The movie carried their *****iness over from the first which I was happy about. And they still nailed the jokes in there. I wasn't expecting this to be as good as the first (WHO DID?) But it still hit the spot. But where are Sanchez, Ruez, Chet and Jo Jo? They were all classic characters, now their all gone. :(
 
I thought it was pretty good too. Just thought I'd throw in.
 
demon of speed
The movie carried their *****iness over from the first which I was happy about. And they still nailed the jokes in there. I wasn't expecting this to be as good as the first (WHO DID?) But it still hit the spot. But where are Sanchez, Ruez, Chet and Jo Jo? They were all classic characters, now their all gone. :(
Sanchez and Ruez were classic...there could have been a spinoff movie just about them alone, with a cameo by the Bad Boys! I thought I saw two other Hispanic cops in Bad Bays II but with no speaking parts. Different actors, but maybe they're the surrogates?

I hated Jo-Jo by the way. He was a moron. Lowry and Burnett probably have hundreds of snitches working for them, as evidenced by that guy they went to see and then busted up his shop with their "dance routine."
 
Anderton
Sanchez and Ruez were classic...there could have been a spinoff movie just about them alone, with a cameo by the Bad Boys! I thought I saw two other Hispanic cops in Bad Bays II but with no speaking parts. Different actors, but maybe they're the surrogates?

I know for a fact that, Saverio Guerra otherwise known as Chet and Julio Oscar Mechoso aka Det Ruez were in Blue Streak which starred Martin Laurence. So that was kinda like a mini Bad boys reunion For me.
 
Anderton
Hate the tailor!

I loved the chase scene, even though it was entirely unlikely and a little racist (those crazy Jamaican drug lords will do anything for a little cash!). The sight of a Ferrari in any movie is usually an instant catapult to greatness, except it didn't work so well in Charlie's Angels 2, which was one of the worst movies ever. Not even the Enzo could pull it out of the muck!

If you have the dvd, watch the extras. Half the highway chase that ferrari was digital :) .
 
super cirrus
If you have the dvd, watch the extras. Half the highway chase that ferrari was digital :) .
Oh I know, I could tell some of the parts were pretty CGI when I saw it in theatres. But it was good CGI. And the end chase down the hill with the H2 was pretty damn good too!
 
I like the movie, other than it's very high amounts of profanity(like who really gives a ****) it was fantastic. 👍
 
Bad Boys 2 is PHAT. I love it when he shoots the dash in the Ferrari (Sad for the Ferrari though).
 
Bad Boys I, was cool when they had the Shelby Cobra being chased by the 911 Turbo(I think).
 
sUn
Bad Boys I, was cool when they had the Shelby Cobra being chased by the 911 Turbo(I think).
That ruled. I loved that.
 
The only problem with the movies is that I don't find Will Smith to be very funny. Martin Lawrence is the real comedian. His facial expressions and whining and swearing and freaking out is what makes the movies funny.

Remember in Bad Boys when he gets sick from seeing the dead body?

"Hey man! Watch where you swingin' the dead leg!"

Then of course they re-did and overdid it in Bad Boys II in the morgue when they have to pull out the organs and such.:yuck:
 
I thought this film was pretty tight. Watched it on US import with some uni mates, it was an entertaining film... all the way up to the end where the chick says "I'm gonna throw it... right next to the mine" or something like that. Oh god we were quoting that for days, that was so lame!
 
Back