Bad Bus Crash

old... It was more the idiot in the truck btw. :rolleyes: Bigger + Heavier = harder/farther to stop. I don't understand why people don't get that through their heads.
 
:grumpy: I still get pissed at that person who pulled out in front of that poor bus driver. If I was driving that bus, I wouldn't have stopped. Atleast it would have been safer.
 
Just to let ya'll know, one person on the bus was killed.
 
ND4SPD
Just to let ya'll know, one person on the bus was killed.
That sucks, and all because some asshole couldn't wait. There wasn't even any traffic behind the bus. The dude didn't even stop when the bus rolled. :grumpy:
 
"hit" and run, I'm sure some charges were filed.
 
NSX-R
"hit" and run, I'm sure some charges were filed.
Well, I don't believe that there was any contact made between the two vehicles so the more reasonable sentence would probably be reckless driving causing death, or something along those lines.
 
On a lighter note, this video on that same page is hilarious
 
Diego440
On a lighter note, this video on that same page is hilarious

Haha funny, that vid was posted somewhere in the comedy forum awhile ago :D.
 
hahaha that was good... needed that laugh especially after having 8 stitches from a dog bite
 
I'm glad that the driver was caught on tape. I'm just going to leave it at that. :grumpy:

P.S. Great video, Diego. :D
 
a6m5
P.S. Great video, Diego. :D

Thanks!

I was bored and starting browsing through the page... he he.
 
Back