Bad drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afro1
  • 33 comments
  • 3,089 views
Glad I'm not the only one having these problems.
What I think they should do is add a disqualify kind of system.
If you ram into someones car at high speeds about 2 or 3 times you get disqualified from the race and have to watch.

I know it sounds harsh but that will teach people to drive properly lol.

two words: Bump. Drafting.

I know, after racing 2-3 laps with people, who can and cannot handle being bump-drafted, and have hit people squarely in the rear going at least 10-15 mph faster than they were. I don't know what the threshold for penalties are, because i've only done it in rooms where penalties are off.
 
Seriously, online is full of dumb drivers who think its cool to ram you off the road. Its always going to be this way... they have to develop something to rank certain players based on driving style. Like if your new or beginner or bad at driving, should always be pitted against those players and as you become more skilled, you only get matched against likewise drivers.
 
If there is one thing about the game I hate, it's the lack of respect and the lack of curtesy of other drivers trying to hold their line. Perfect example, I was racing on Daytona in NASCARs and im holding my line and i get tapped in the left rear quarter panel and go flying through the semi oval and into the pit walll. The nerve of some people is unbelieveable. If that would have happened in real life at that speed I would have been killed. I also agree about the penalty system, it defineatly needs to be changed. I also think that a reputation system needs to be added to the whole PSN, not just GT5, but that NEEDS to be implemented, normally I am a crash and bash guy myself, but I NEVER intentionally wreck somebody, I think it is just a matter of lack of age and common sense.
 
Want clean racing guys,send me a friend request.PSN ID.IsPedroCampinOut
Level 26 ASpec 8 BSpec.
 
Back