Badger's GT Gallery

• Thread starter Badger-X-
  • 77 comments
Some awesome work in here :)

The McLaren F1 colour-shift looks great - especially in the fourth one.

Like the 'vette ones too, only small thing - perhaps too bright and shiny for me. But that's just me.

Thanks for the comments guys. @ Elstro - yeah, I had a lot of difficulty keeping the reflections and light/dark highlights balanced. TBH it's a little too shiny for me too. I might do some more Vette shots since it's such a beautifully photogenic car - perhaps in a darker locale. Trial Mountain is very sunny! :)

Ferrari 330 P4

NrburgringNordschleife_26|330P4-1-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_12|330P4-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_44|330P4-1-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_50|330P4-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_31|330P4-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_47|330P4-1-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1|330P4-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_7|330P4-1.jpg

astonishing pictures badger!!! never saw your gallery before now!! I'm amazed :bowdown:

Thanks a lot Gprili. I appreciate it! I got very into photography in GT5 last year when the PSN network went down - finally figured out how to use the camera properly! Not to mention did all my licence tests. Cheers :)

Wow. Just wow. Awesome update! I can see a big improvement in your photography skills from the first set on this page to the last. Great work. 👍 You deserve more recognition than you get.

Gee, shucks, thanks man! I do feel I'm getting better bit by bit.
It's prolonged my love and enjoyment of this game more than I ever thought it would and I post these "experiments" (or at least the ones I like!) for any and every GTP enthusiast like yourself to peruse and enjoy. I'm not really looking to get known, though. My inner hermit is quite happy to keep a low profile slaving away in my "darkroom" and quietly churning out little ditties! :sly:
Thanks Parkour, and :cheers:

It's prolonged my love of the game as well, and once you get the hang of it, it can be more enjoyable than the driving itself. Whatever you've done with the 330 and Lotus sets, keep doing it. I mean, seriously, keep it up. You're improving drastically. Drastically enough where after a little improvement you just might to be able to go toe-to-toe with some of the major-league photographers on this site. I'm subscribing to this thread.

There is one thing I have to critique, though. Some of your shots have a lack of detail to them. As in, they're clear but not clear enough. I don't know if this is a result of the picture not being focused enough or some wacked-up image compression that happens whenever you upload them to whatever hosting site you use. Try using panning mode 3, a higher F-Stop or see if the hosting site is what's messing it up.

Actually, funny you should mention that. I just realized while doing the Lotus shots that my images are getting rendered and re-rendered whenever I switch editing software thus lowering the quality. Next shoot I do I'm going to see if I can minimize that. Thanks for the tip.

That first SLS shot is really awesome. It says "I'm coming to get you! Nom nom nom!" :lol:

Thanks BkS and Parkour. Yeah, the AMG definitely looks like it could eat you for breakfast - quite the change in styling from it's older brother, the happy-go-lucky 300 SL Coupe. Precisely why I chose to do them back to back - a bit of a face off, if you will. ;)

1st and 3rd are my favorite! Looks really good, made me want to buy it when Im on gt5 next. Im not sure if I like it white or green though.

Thanks guys - this one's a mixed bag as the green Tuscans are from an old photo shoot (and lower resolution) - the white ones are new. More contrast, eh? I've been trying to keep the over-HDR'd look to a minimum but perhaps I've gone too far! Cheers.

Latest Posts

Back