Nuumlrburgring24h_18Aston.jpg

Nuumlrburgring24h_21Aston.jpg

Nuumlrburgring24h_24Aston.jpg

Nuumlrburgring24h_31Aston.jpg

Nuumlrburgring24h_38Aston.jpg

Nuumlrburgring24h_27Aston.jpg

Nuumlrburgring24h_10Aston.jpg

~

Nice update man, the 1st one is reminiscent of the past old days of its luster on track :)

Thanks for the kind words guys!
As I mentioned to Y00PAY, I'm still learning to use Gimp and am not 100% confident with it yet. My mission is to keep the post editing to a minimum but still produce dynamic (though mild) HDR shots.
@Kodje - thanks again. You can actually see my progression through different editing programs. Looking back, I think (hope) I've improved quite a bit!

I'd rather prefer Photoshop instead of GIMP, but they are both good.

Don't hold back with editing, you always have to be 100% confident otherwise the pictures will be boring to look at, not always but most of the time. But programs like GIMP or PS need alot of time. If you think your pic is not good enough, let the people say it instead. Maybe you just watched the picture too much :)

True, Kalax, and I am my own worst critic. I used to use photoshop years ago but I don't have it anymore on my new laptop. Gimp was free, so... I'm liking it so far.

BTW GPR, Kodje, and Kalax3 - Your respective galleries and photo-talents are formidable! Huge respect to all of you. 👍

True, Kalax, and I am my own worst critic. I used to use photoshop years ago but I don't have it anymore on my new laptop. Gimp was free, so... I'm liking it so far.

BTW GPR, Kodje, and Kalax3 - Your respective galleries and photo-talents are formidable! Huge respect to all of you. 👍

Thanks bro, i appreciate it. But keep going, there really some nice shots in your gallery. If you want photoshop cs6, just pm me if you want.

The last one looks indeed splendid!👍 One tip, maybe you should use thumbnails, i don't like thumbnails at all, but it will load your gallery faster. You also should remove the GT5 watermarks in the future. It's easy to do and it will make the pic much cleaner, like if it is your canvas. But that's your choice.:)

Back