badly need to find rare car mazda roadster 1600/1800 rs

• Thread starter sean adams
  • 12 comments
Canada
Canada
diamond_eyes2014
if anyone got one i can get from them please let me know ya i know its very hard to find nothin in the dealers for the seasonal event

funnily enough I found myself in need of this car today also, if I find it I will report in.

I don't think there is a 1600 RS, but there is an 1800 RS in a '00 and '04.

I have the Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) ’04 in Radiant Ebony Mica with 2998 km and an oil change. Broke in at full power with 384 PP and 161 HP. Friend my Lord_of_Planar ID if you want it. If you'd rather have one in Strat Blue Mica, and don't mind 26,061 km on it, friend my Wild_Cobra_Z27 ID. I also have one in Brilliant Black with 31,867 km but I did a rebuild on it. I think it's 1 PP short of max. Wild_Cobra_Z28 for that one.

These are hard to get, aren't they. I have almost all of the various Roadsters/Eunos/Miatas , but only 1 of each of most that I have. The '04 is the only one I'm willing to give up.

I have the Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) ’04 in Radiant Ebony Mica with 2998 km and an oil change. Broke in at full power with 384 PP and 161 HP. Friend my Lord_of_Planar ID if you want it. If you'd rather have one in Strat Blue Mica, and don't mind 26,061 km on it, friend my Wild_Cobra_Z27 ID. I also have one in Brilliant Black with 31,867 km but I did a rebuild on it. I think it's 1 PP short of max. Wild_Cobra_Z28 for that one.

These are hard to get, aren't they. I have almost all of the various Roadsters/Eunos/Miatas , but only 1 of each of most that I have. The '04 is the only one I'm willing to give up.
which one would be best for doin 380pp nr-a roadster cup

ok i guess the 04 is good when can you sent it im on ps3 now much thanks lol

how do you send them anyway
There is a gift option. Most cars under about a 1,000,000 credit value can be given away. Just need your online ID. I forget, but I think it's a PS3 option to "friend" me rather than a GT5 option. Once you are on my list, I go to the car, select it, and then select "give to friend."

There is a gift option. Most cars under about a 1,000,000 credit value can be given away. Just need your online ID. I forget, but I think it's a PS3 option to "friend" me rather than a GT5 option. Once you are on my list, I go to the car, select it, and then select "give to friend."
ok hold on

Latest Posts

Back