Bands To Check Out If You're Into MetalMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terran
  • 62 comments
  • 2,817 views
Originally posted by xsyorra
Best Metal around:

Samael (my favorite band)


I also get off on old King Diamond, Judas Priest, Maiden, etc.

i downloaded some of Samaels stuff (legally) from mp3.com a few years back...there excellent...i love the song 'the cross'...

and i love old King Diamond and Merciful Fate...my fave album is 'THEM'...that has to rank as one of my fave albums of all time...
 
(I'm new to this thread)

Of all metal bands, Slayer is my most personal favorite
some others I listen to are:

Slayer
Slipknot (You should listen to My Plague, Heretic Anthem and People=Shi+)
Metallica
White Zombie
Hatebreed
Killswitch Engage
Rammstein
Brujeria
Megadeth
Anthrax
Pantera

these may be rock but they are great as well
Quiet Riot
Judas Priest
Motley Crue
Iron Maiden
 
I just discovered the greatest metal band I've heard in a long ****ing time. Nile. They aren't your average copycat band that churns out music with ridiculous, gore-filled lyrics and just all out instrument mashing. Their music is passionate and intelligent.

I don't know what to say other than to tell you to listen to them. They are, simply put--awesome.
 
Back