Barclays Premier League 2009/2010 season

• Thread starter semilife
  • 36 comments
That's the game, it happens to every team. If you recall, a deflected goal won one the games against us for you last year, a shot deflected off Wes Browns arse and to get you level right before the break. And we had plenty of other deflected goals go in against us. You can't count thoes things as anything other than part of the game. The beach ball incident was unusual, certainly, but that's it. You're current implosion is down to one thing and one thing only, Benitez. You're confidence is shot and you have no cover for your first tem players. You have very little quality in your wide areas and your only top striker is Torres. When he's not on form or injured your in trouble. Where you finish in the league is entirely down to you and how you perform.

We won the league last season because we were more consistent that the other teams. I think Chelsea will win this year because they're playing the best football this season, if we don't win the league I'm not going to moan about having 8 first team defenders out injured at the same time, I'm going to say it's beacuse we wern't good enough. It's all part of the game and you deal with what you have to deal with. If a team scores a lucky goal against you, score two back, if you can't then that's your own problem and that's football.

For some strange uncomprehensible reason I think I'll be an Arsenal supporter next Sunday. I'm feeling a little odd though at the moment, something is really definitely not right in football. For the last three games Nani has been really good, I just don't get it. 2 years playing him on the left and he's useless, finally he plays on the right and he's a completely different player. He still has a lot to prove though, he needs to prove he can do it consistently, three games isn't enough and doesn't by itself mean there's been a big turn around for him, it just means he's been very good over the last three games. But here's hoping.

Today was a good day, A very good day. I think I need say no more.

That Chelsea result might just win them the title ,certainly ARSENAL and UNITED's involvments in the champions league are affecting them both in the premier league lets see if both qualify though.

26875_1108146640188_1722503119_203709_5373041_n.jpg

:lol:

Back