Barn Finds!

Help. Is there a way to pull up a list of undiscovered barn finds in the menu? Do I have to go to a garage or something?

Help. Is there a way to pull up a list of undiscovered barn finds in the menu? Do I have to go to a garage or something?
The "Cars" tab of the pause menu has a "Barn finds" button, which shows the silhouettes of the remaining cars.

I don't think it's based on any time or progress or anything I just got the notification that my 9th barn find was finished and like two minutes later got the rumor for number 10 so IMO its pretty much random

Unfortunately they don't tell you where to start looking for each car. It looks like you have to quit what you're doing when the find is announced and go on the hunt immediately otherwise the circle disappears from the map.

I'm so totally going to cheat looking for these. Hope this guide works but I may have missed the time window for some of them.

http://segmentnext.com/2014/09/30/forza-horizon-2-barn-finds-locations-storage-find-guide/

the guide is very helpful, still had to look my butt off, but I found the five I wanted most, now the others might just rot in the barn!! :dopey:

That Jeep sure is hard to find. I gave up after an hour or two and will try again tonight.

Last edited:
I haven't got a barn find yet, but then as soon as I got to Nice, I redeemed all my free cars and just drove around. I don't have the radio on either, so I wouldn't know when one was rumoured.

VXR
I haven't got a barn find yet, but then as soon as I got to Nice, I redeemed all my free cars and just drove around. I don't have the radio on either, so I wouldn't know when one was rumoured.
Ben makes an announcement about each one, so you will definitely know when one pops up.

They will also be highlighted on your map as well. Even with that they are hard to find but the video helps a lot.

One thing I found to help in the search, cause I've had my issues, is look for dirt roads and heavily wooded areas.
That's the trick right there. Every barn has a dirt track road going to it or right past it. I only had to resort to the video once, for my last one, the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2. An oh god what a car that is.

I've yet find a barn find on my own, without the rumor alert, is it possible to find one without it being highlighted on your map?

I got my last Barn find last night, the Alfa. So now I have them all and wish that there was another 10 to find.

I've yet find a barn find on my own, without the rumor alert, is it possible to find one without it being highlighted on your map?
Yes you can find the barns but when you drive up to the barn nothing will happen as that is what i did first just to test it. So you will need to get the rumor alert first.

Yes you can find the barns but when you drive up to the barn nothing will happen as that is what i did first just to test it. So you will need to get the rumor alert first.
Yes, I tried that too. I recognized one of the buildings in the video from the demo, the barn that's on a ridge just south of the festival. I drove up to it and nothing happened. Once I got the rumor alert, I was able to drive right to it and get my car. I believe the Miura was in that one.

The Xboxone.de map someone posted on the main thread was the best for locating barn finds for me. The Segment Next one I posted was pretty rubbish.

I've found them all in about two days' worth of play so I guess the announcements are based on XP gained.

No Storage Hunter cheevo yet though. I think I have to transfer the final Giulia to my garage first.

Last edited:
I assume you have to wait for Ben to get on the Radio to let you know there is a barn find.

I drove up to a barn but nothing happened.

So far I have the Renault Alpine and VW funbus.

Quite eager to get ahold of the Capri.

Woo hoo, I now have all 10 Barn Vehicles :)

and 🤬 you to the Horizon XS DJ for spoiling what the Car was before I got there.

I like arriving not knowing what vehicle it is, way to spoil it :grumpy:

Did it twice for the Ferrari and Alfa

Back