Battery Tender Global mx5 Cup Season #1 Winner @Coxbox Stay tuned for season #2

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 68 comments
  • 6,091 views
The racing officially starts next week. We still have room for reservists if anyone is interested.

X0FO7a8.jpg
 
Would love to join.
PSN: StacysMom2
Driver #: 37
Team: Bridgestone Tires
 
Would love to join.
PSN: StacysMom2
Driver #: 37
Team: Bridgestone Tires
I think all the teams are set now but I'll need someone to fill in for me for the 1st race, and some others TBD

Edit: maybe I'm wrong, looks like there's only 7 teams now...
 
Driver Sign ups

Total Drivers 13/16

Amazon.com Racing
Coxbox 88
Lund
Alx




Team Corbaits
Craigowhu 87
Kitcrazy 46


-

Team City Plumbing
Sammo 69
JimTheShotgun 92

-

Team PoundLand
Boppa 84

SkinnyJ82 11

-

Team GT
jo3ja2ju3 3
michealjo11 55

Team Playboy
Scott_BF4 94
xJildertx 21


-

Circle K racing
professor_apache 31

Skream4Bass 06

-



Reserve List
FlameyAUS 420
Matinhos = TBA
Lund
Alx


I'm interested in this league. My PSN is nefan1017
 
@JDawg1017 and @StacysMom2 we only have one team left or you can join the reserve list please join the discord chat if you want to chat more about things.
 
I am willing to join the last team that is left. Whats your PSN?
 
Just let me know. I’ll fill in
I think all the teams are set now but I'll need someone to fill in for me for the 1st race, and some others TBD

Edit: maybe I'm wrong, looks like there's only 7 teams now...
 
Aside from the points system, we'll also be producing driver efficiency ratings after each session, to help you see how you compare to others and where you may need to improve (unless your name is @sammo85 apparently...)

7ihls6x.jpg


check back here after each race to see how you're doing ☺️
 
hi i joined the lobby the other day. and boppa sent me here i want to race with you guys psn sammietee666
 
hi i joined the lobby the other day. and boppa sent me here i want to race with you guys psn sammietee666


Hi there we currently have a full drivers list though we are looking for reserve drivers
 
so can you put me on the list for the reserves then. please could i join the discord as well please i don't have headset but have discord
 
so can you put me on the list for the reserves then. please could i join the discord as well please i don't have headset but have discord

sure just click the discord link and i will add you
 
i think the link for discord is out of date. when i click it. it just laods up normal discord dosnt show any server???
 
no luck still, don't worry about it i did sent boppa a message on playstation but heard nothing back from him shall i just add u on psn
 
Gran_TurismoTMSPORT_20171102163242.png


Due to Sponsorship reasons Team Amazon will now race under Larmie Extra -Tar
 
Still looking for reserve drivers here. We had a few didn't turn up tonight, so any reservists that are free on Sundays will more than likely get to race
 
Good racing from everyone today, see you all on Interlagos for Round 3
 
I'd like to sign up as a reserve. Not sure i can be there every race. Around what hour do you race?
 
Back