Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - PS3, PC, 360

I had a funny game the other day. I was playing rush on that night map. We took B but they were defending A hardcore. We nearly lost but I flanked them and sat in the attic which was already bombed out and let me whole squad spawn on me. The idiots dropped a mortar strike one after the other on the house and brought it down around us when we had less than 5 tickets left. We nearly lost right there but we went on to win that round. I thought it was hilarious.

Just had a great Rush session in the public lobby - managed to land in a good squad and we went on to win 8 straight Rush campaigns. I also got to work out some Recon tactics for Harvest Day (attack and defence) which had been one of my weaker layouts.

I found that upgraded ammo messes up the Gol's accuracy a bit, especially over distance, but is finger lickin good with the Snaiperskaya Auto :D

I still am at sea at Valparaiso. I always struggle there :indiff:

Valparaiso is one of my favorite maps. However on Harvest Day and Oasis I used to kick ass in Bad Company 1, but I'm almost useless on them now.

When Australians get bored on a weekend stuff like this occurs....(Language warning.... Swearing is basically part of the Australian Language)

Seriously though, this stuff never gets old. 👍

Language warning

Who needs helicopters when you have a quad bike and grenade? :lol:

Anyone up for some conquest and rush add me on PSN. I normally play 4-6 o'clock, and sometimes at 8 (GMT by the way)

I cannot believe I still haven't tried this game. I love tactical FPS'ers, and coming as a huge fan out of CoD: United Offensive and finding the CoD MW a huge let-down singleplayer and multiplayer-wise I should find lots of fun in this game.

One question, though: How is the optimization? I'm playing CoD: MW2 without any flaw or error, but of course the maps in MW2 are very small. What kind of difference in performance am I looking at?

My specs are as following:

Intel Core i3 @ 2.25Ghz
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon 5730 graphics @ 1GB RAM

Now you wouldn't exactly expect my system to have any difficulties at all, except the fact my system is a laptop. The only benches I can give is a performance of 30-40FPS in Crysis with high graphical settings and I'm getting around 50 frames in MW2.

I haven't got any other FPS games to compare with, but I'm dying to get a very solid single-player FPS shooter once again.

I would say, pick up the game and see where you are performance wise, and then from there make your improvements. I don't know a lot about gaming PCs so I don't know what is sufficient but this is a game you should definitely buy if you like tactical FPS

Bram Turismo
What kind of difference in performance am I looking at?

My specs are as following:

Intel Core i3 @ 2.25Ghz
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon 5730 graphics @ 1GB RAM

I've got a dual core laptop @ 2.14Ghz
4GB ram
ATI 45xx don't remember exact model now....that's embarrassing....

I run the game fine without lag, well depending on the server obviously, on mostly lower graphic settings although I can get up to medium on a good connection day with a dip in fps. I think you should be fine to run medium. I'm not a huge computer guy though so don't trust everything I say.

I was just playing Bad Company 2 and jumped out of my helicopter. When I opened my parachute and shot someone, I got a 30 point bonus! I have 385hrs of playing this game, and just now got that :lol:👍

Hey guys. I am back playing this game and looking for some squad mates to play with. I am a bit rusty but a team player w/ mic. Add me :

Kid_Krinkle

East Coast timezone on usually at 8pm-12am

Had some excellent matches this week both Modern and Vietnam. Got to play a few matches with Cale before the Lag got the best of him. Have really been enjoying the Operations Hastings map.

Just got around to do the first SP mission and I'm liking this game so far. Very impressive audio in the game and I love how there's actually recoil as well.

Laptop dealing with it just fine on medium right now, might go and tweak it so that it looks even prettier.

Only one small problem; mouse lag. Using the standard 0.5 sensitivity settings for all three options, but there seems to be some small lag between me moving my mouse and my character moving his gun. Will try and improve this.

I prob be playing tonight. I was going to weld a new stand for my inverted pedals but I don't have a way to measure angle of the old wooden one. So I ended up drinking and I can't do IRACING now because I'll crash lol.

Got a little bit further into the singleplayer today. Just finished the mission where you had to drive a tank into a village and clear some houses with a chopper.

The sounds are unbelievably good in this game.

If anyone wants to play just hit me up. Stopped playing this after I started slowing down with leveling up. But now i'm getting stoked for BF3 and am playing it again. my psn is shiny48 just leave me a message saying that you wanna play. later

I got this game because I haven't played many pc online shooters, and wanted some practice with a keyboard and mouse before BF3 comes out. I went to play online and there are no servers available on the games page. Where, and how do I go about finding servers to play on?

bevo
I got this game because I haven't played many pc online shooters, and wanted some practice with a keyboard and mouse before BF3 comes out. I went to play online and there are no servers available on the games page. Where, and how do I go about finding servers to play on?

Did you get the game legally, or illegally.

Haven't played this game in awhile, so I decided to play a few rounds.

Now I remember why I disliked shotguns in this game. :grumpy:

One thing about the Bad Company series that I could never get used to was the sluggish mechanics.

Haven't played this game in awhile, so I decided to play a few rounds.

Now I remember why I disliked shotguns in this game. :grumpy:

One thing about the Bad Company series that I could never get used to was the sluggish mechanics.

How did you play it? I don't know how to get into any servers. When I go to play now it's always just me in the game, and when I search the server list it says 0 servers found.

Just did a search, make sure all the options for the search are correct. Make sure you got punkbuster updated (if that's how that works) and version should be correct because it'll prompt you when you load the game to update. Other than that i'm not sure. I'd go to a more detailed response but it's 5am and i'm going to sleep.

Just did a search, make sure all the options for the search are correct. Make sure you got punkbuster updated (if that's how that works) and version should be correct because it'll prompt you when you load the game to update. Other than that i'm not sure. I'd go to a more detailed response but it's 5am and i'm going to sleep.

I downloaded a thing to manually update punkbuster, and now it's working. All kinds of servers. I also noticed that none of the preference boxes are checked when searching for servers. If you don't check them then there are none show up. I don't know which fixed it, the punkbuster update, or actually checking some boxes. My bet is me actually checking some of the boxes.

I had a good three rounds tonight. :D

This is the last round:
BFBC2Game2011-09-2701-15-21-36.jpg

Back