Battlefield Veitnam SoundtrackMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 7 comments
  • 599 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,062
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
Hey I just got this game and the music is sweet. Does anyone know if the soundtrack for the game is out? Or can someone tell me some of the songs....especially the one from the opening movie.

Thanks.
 
I'm sure the manual has info about the music (composers, artists, etc.)
 
I kinda sorta didn't exactly but the game, I came across it by other means.
 
Go to the official site, they have a radio thing where you can hear samples of each song, you cheapskate.
 
Or just "search" by the song titles in the game. Wink wink nudge nudge.
 
The songs in the game aren't by the original artists but this makes them different and interesting, I agree the songs are appropriate to the game and great.

i.e. 'I fought the law' was originally played by the Clash but is performed by someone else in BFV.
 
Um the Clash did a cover of the song I Fought the Law, in the game's soundtrack it's the version by Bobby Fuller Four, which I believe is the original.
 
humbo is right
 
Back