Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

  • Thread starter Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
  • 141,051 views




More can you see at my gallery​
 
TrialMountainCircuit_2-1.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit-1.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_7.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_6.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_1-1.jpg
 
It really bugs me that PD didn't make the M3 CSL a premium. It is after all one of BMWs finest creations ever!
 
I need a dakar gelb(yellow) paint chip. I presume it's from the M coupe. Anyone?
 
a6hpaqrg4wqoatrojs0kopi.jpg


Can't believe I don't have any other pictures, considering how often I drive BMW's..
 
Hi guys, I'm gonna post some pics of an M5 and a Z4 M, I know it's more of the same, but, even though, I hope you guys like it.



















 
My BMW M3 GTR Race-Car '01. :)

Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520corto_11.jpg
Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520corto11.jpg
Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520corto_311.jpg
Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520corto_71.jpg
Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520corto_61.jpg
 
^ Very nice picture justGT, what colour is that?
 
Circuit%252520de%252520la%252520Sarthe%2525202009.jpg


Circuit%252520de%252520la%252520Sarthe%2525202009_8.jpg


Circuit%252520de%252520la%252520Sarthe%2525202009_5.jpg


Circuito%252520Trial%252520Mountain.jpg


And one my car prefer ... V12 LMR Race Car'99

N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%25252024h_14.jpg
 
Back