Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

  • Thread starter Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
  • 141,051 views
TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg
TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg
TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg
 






(click on image for full-size)
_________________________​

Okay, the last ones aren't stictly just BMW images, but, if you want, read the rest of the articles here.
 
EifelCircuit_6.jpg


EifelCircuit_5.jpg


EifelCircuit_8.jpg
 
sorry for my english but i need to know what the color of your car, please.

I believe that is Laguna Seca blue.
Anyway, Here's an M5 pic. 👍

Just started editing photos in gimp, Hopefully I'll improve.
 
First thing what came to my mind after seeing this pic, was this:

AUDIRSR_small.jpg


Kinda same style photo. ;)

I just don't understand why there's no RS4 or S4 or S5 in GT5, this is just ......!
 
I just don't understand why there's no RS4 or S4 or S5 in GT5, this is just ......!

There are, they are just in the used car lot.:indiff:
 
First time posting a pic on here in a long time. Hope I'm doin' it right.

Kyoto-Gion.jpg
 
BMW vs. Audi Race .. well actually there was only one Audi :D


Nürburgring GP_F_3 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_4 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_7 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_11 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_17 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_25 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_33 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_48 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_93 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr


Nürburgring GP_F_130 von grimm.flickr auf Flickr

Here are all the pics from this race
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gt5_meisterschaft/sets/72157627898503736/
 
Back