Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

  • Thread starter Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
  • 141,051 views
Finally bought the 1-Series tii Concept. :D
Bern-MarketStreet_20.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_21.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_22.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_23.jpg
 
Here's my two newest M3s. GTS replica and the 20th Anniversary Frozen Grey Special Edition.

SanGimignano-TownSquare_3-2.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_2-2.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1-2.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare-2.jpg


AhrweilerGate_2-1.jpg

AhrweilerGate_1-1.jpg

AhrweilerGate-2.jpg
 

I love that orange on the 2002, what is the name of that paint, just like the real thing, I remember it exactly back in the day, good job:tup:
 
Nice.
Matte light silver?

Matte Silver. The wheels are as close to polished silver as I could get. Because the car has the ZCP Competition Pack, I put the Fixed sport suspension and the wheels. Its a nice drive, but the GTS replica is just perfect. Wish there were more competitive races to run it in though. The Liga B race at the Ring is a really fun race in the GTS. I got 5 M3s and love them all.
 
Heres a couple more from me.

SanGimignano-TownSquare_10.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_9.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_16.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_11.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

And the best badge in motoring,
SanGimignano-TownSquare_7.jpg
 
Nice pictures you guys got there, I'm thinking of making a same spec BMW M3 GTS with florecent 007, and i will find some good rims for it, but I have a Modified GTS racer, pretty sweet, no time to post tho, keep up the good work guys
 
Hey everyone ;) I got some bavarian goodness for yall 👍:dopey:

6426559851_e015c3c28f_b.jpg


6426556077_c453c7d93e_b.jpg


6426552353_9c1db87c6d_b.jpg


6426548111_c09de6fc1d_b.jpg


6426543605_50bd6b9008_b.jpg


6426537285_d6671b4481_b.jpg


6426532915_e42c193e8e_b.jpg


6426527807_0bc42aa6ff_b.jpg


6426523039_38daf37b13_b.jpg


6426519891_908804faea_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back