Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
I stuck my head in the door literally today haha. Looks like from what I heard Friday nights in the United States, which is Saturday morning here in Australia gets quite busy. After I left I went & hosted my own room. Then a while later after your room crashed Ameer came & paid a visit to my room which was nice .

He also said more than that, but fine I just think 2 day ban is alittle unnecessary
He didn't say anything about you until you butted into the conversation. Again, when things are not looking good, it's best to stay out of it and not bring yourself into it. I know that you had good intentions, but when things get heated, things get out of hand and people say things they don't mean.

He didn't say anything about you until you butted into the conversation. Again, when things are not looking good, it's best to stay out of it and not bring yourself into it. I know that you had good intentions, but when things get heated, things get out of hand and people say things they don't mean.
I'm glad I missed it.

Thanks for being polite about it dbeav. :)

The following officers have been removed from the Police Department for in activity. (Not going on duty.)

64 @Gotbeefboy564
72 @Mohammadsen
07 @MrUnknown
03 @AzNTypeR
09 @ProjectWHaT
69 @xXKingJoshXx

---

I will not be able to host a room or join since I'm going to be in the mall the whole day. (Gotta make $$$$)

The following officers have been removed from the Police Department for in activity. (Not going on duty.)

64 @Gotbeefboy564
72 @Mohammadsen
07 @MrUnknown
03 @AzNTypeR
09 @ProjectWHaT
69 @xXKingJoshXx

---

I will not be able to host a room or join since I'm going to be in the mall the whole day. (Gotta make $$$$)
how come I'm the only one who got tagged

Back