Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
That sucks about me losing my GTPD thing. I was going to do that next lobby. Oh well.

Any lobbies tonight?

Club Updates

Members
The following people have been deposited 1 lobby slip:

@GranTurismo916
@xXKingJoshXx
@ProjectWHaT
@Wavey2014
@mohammadsen
@Fastcarguy

The following have been removed for inactivity:

@MrUnknown
@GTracer98
@Lol111jj

OP
- "Open Joyride" has been renamed to "Real Joyride".
- Scheduled lobbies have been removed.
- GTPlanet and club membership info added under "Members" section.
- GTPD unit numbers now in spoiler.
- Ban log reorganized.

2nd Post (by DBeav12)
- New "Lobby archives" banner added.
- Number of lobby type added in spoiler.
- Scheduled Joyride and Car Shows banners removed.

Unlimited Lobby Week
Wanna host a lobby? Go ahead! Even if you have no slips, you can create a room. No slips will be used when you create a lobby. This lasts from 10/19 - 10/26.
(This still does not allow banned members to join or host rooms during their ban.)

An Award to a Member
This award goes to someone who has shown they're here to stay. They're a role model to everyone else. They've shown their respect, honesty, and trust to us. This person likes to drive a Toyota Tacoma. This person has never gotten a ticket. This person is a snake. This person is @Cobra2245! An Amazon gift card code has been sent to your inbox! Congrats!

An Award to a Member
This award goes to someone who has shown they're here to stay. They're a role model to everyone else. They've shown their respect, honesty, and trust to us. This person likes to drive a Toyota Tacoma. This person has never gotten a ticket. This person is a snake. This person is @Cobra2245! An Amazon gift card code has been sent to your inbox! Congrats!
Congrats Cobra! :cheers:
Unlimited Lobby Week
Wanna host a lobby? Go ahead! Even if you have no slips, you can create a room. No slips will be used when you create a lobby. This lasts from 10/19 - 10/26.
(This still does not allow banned members to join or host rooms during their ban.)
Yesssss :drool: :bowdown:

Like this for a real joyride at 3:00 PM EDT. (6 likes)

Make me unofficial. I want to join but I have stuff to do and I don't know if I'll be done in time.

An Award to a Member
This award goes to someone who has shown they're here to stay. They're a role model to everyone else. They've shown their respect, honesty, and trust to us. This person does not drive a Toyota Tacoma. This person has gotten plenty oftickets. This person doesn't like snakes. This person is @xXKingJoshXx! An Amazon gift card code has been sent to your inbox! Congrats!

i dont see it.

So do you want to supply the gift cards then?
You don't have to, just say some nice things about the person,it makes someone's day ten times better that someone enknowledge them.
why do you think I like getting pulled over alot

Last edited:
Back