Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
Ban Notice

User: @TheJess656 (Still banned from GTP.)
Length: Next 3 lobbies.
Reason: Behavior issues.
Restrictions: Cannot join the next 3 rooms created.
Other comments: Jess, just because we know you personally does not mean you can screw around all day everyday. Your behavior isn't amazing sometimes. You have to take some things a bit more seriously. Today's room, I told you not to drive that Hyundai cup car. You were told in a previous lobby not to drive that vehicle. Sometimes, you're worse than a random who joins on of our rooms. It's the truth. You can't keep goofing around.

:lol:

This is not a joke.

:eek:

Color me curious, how have cruises at Zahara gone for the club ?

I might be able to join a weekend lobby or two, if only to enjoy some cars.

Ban Notice

User: @TheJess656 (Still banned from GTP.)
Length: Next 3 lobbies.
Reason: Behavior issues.
Restrictions: Cannot join the next 3 rooms created.
Other comments: Jess, just because we know you personally does not mean you can screw around all day everyday. Your behavior isn't amazing sometimes. You have to take some things a bit more seriously. Today's room, I told you not to drive that Hyundai cup car. You were told in a previous lobby not to drive that vehicle. Sometimes, you're worse than a random who joins on of our rooms. It's the truth. You can't keep goofing around.

This is not a joke.

thanks for being cereal this time

Lobby will me up shortly. In the meantime, send me a message on PSN with your preferred track and open/patrolled/crew joyride.

Ban Notice

User: @funnyguy344
Length: 10/17-10/19
Reason: Making racist, rude, and inappropriate comments to another person in a club lobby.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host any lobbies during the dates specified above.
Other comments:
You had no reason to comment on the situation between Crowex, Ameer, and I. It did not involve you whatsoever, but yet you proceeded to butt-in and say things that weren't necessary. This only made the situation worse. There was no need to comment, especially with a racist and inappropriate insult. Let it go when people are arguing. Ameer and I will try to handle it. Do not comment on it.

:)👎
Ban Notice

User: @funnyguy344
Length: 10/17-10/19
Reason: Making racist, rude, and inappropriate comments to another person in a club lobby.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host any lobbies during the dates specified above.
Other comments:
You had no reason to comment on the situation between Crowex, Ameer, and I. It did not involve you whatsoever, but yet you proceeded to butt-in and say things that weren't necessary. This only made the situation worse. There was no need to comment, especially with a racist and inappropriate insult. Let it go when people are arguing. Ameer and I will try to handle it. Do not comment on it.
Alright but think I should have atleast been warned in lobby before the ban took place I feel like your going a bit overboard, but anyway see yall 19th happy cruising

Last edited:
Back