Beeblebrox237's Gallery • I Love the Aston Martin DB9

Really love the second one ! It's like a bird of prey swoop down on its target :)
Anyway the whole set is great, with beautiful toning and a great deep of field on some pics (5 & 12).

I... I'm blown away by the sheer amount of amazing images... And let me tell you one thing: they're all fantastic. 👍

I really love 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13! :drool:
:lol: Thanks!
Really love the second one ! It's like a bird of prey swoop down on its target :)
Anyway the whole set is great, with beautiful toning and a great deep of field on some pics (5 & 12).
I agree, the SLR has a really cool front end, I probably shoudl have done a few more detail shots. Thank you!
I... I'm blown away by the sheer amount of amazing images... And let me tell you one thing: they're all fantastic. 👍
Thanks you very much! I appreciate it!
I'm completely amazed by this set, can't pick a favourite! 👍 :)
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
How great photos, Beeb.

Simply, but beatiful, gorgeous work! 👍👍
Thank you :cheers:
I shall start visiting your gallery, Beeble! Very good shots! :)👍
Awesome! It's always good to have another fan, I hope my future work is also to your satisfaction!

Pretty decent set mate. There's a few nice ones in there but my fav is shot 2 the nose shot. Nice composition and it showcases the iconic and unique feature of the SLR. 👍

Thank you, GPR!

Well, I've gone totally bonkers this time. I had this crazy idea about an hour ago, and you see before you the final result. There are only three photos, but there's also a little story to accompany them. Please tell me if you like this format, and if I shoudl ever do it again.

The three most powerful Greek Gods, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, always want to see who is the best. This ongoing argument manifests iteself in many different ways, some more violent than others. Today, though, they were arguing over who is the best driver. Zeus of course thought he was the best, simply because of his car: "My Lamborghini will beat both of you any day, and it looks better while doing it." Hades disagreed, however: "The Viper ACR is way faster than your Lamborghini. Why, you have to have all wheel drive because it would be too hard to control if it was only rear drive, like my racing machine." Poseidon gently interrupted: "But I'm sure that neither of your cars are very nice to live with. They're low, loud, and generally unrefined. My Maserati is comfortable and easy to drive, but also very fast. ANd it's painted Blu Nettuno, a colour named after me!" After several more minutes of this, the Gods decided to have a race over 10,000 km to prove whose car is best, and who the best driver is. Zeus, being the God of the sky, decided to stay at high altitudes, and sometimes even get airbourne:

Poseidon preferred to drive where he could watch over his realm, the ocean.

Hades, naturally, preferred to do his racing underground, closer to the underworld.

But when they all got to the finish line, they were very surprised to find...

The_Stig_-_Copy.jpg

Great story and pictures. My personal favourite is the second picture - guess I have a soft spot for very smooth backgrounds. :sly: 👍

Great story and pictures. My personal favourite is the second picture - guess I have a soft spot for very smooth backgrounds. :sly: 👍
Thank you. I think we share taste in photography; it's my favourite as well.
Excellent imagination mate! :lol:
Thanks!

Okay, I'm kind of disappointed about that I didn't finish the set that I wanted to post, along with a little story, so until then I have a less excitng update. I'm not that happy with this set, it just doesn't seem very good to me, but I think I'll let you all have the final say. :cheers:

Blue Smoke

Honda NSX-R

Summer Drive

Nice Miura set mate :)
And that "Blue Smoke" is excellent ! Very dynamic, great angle, beautiful toning and good edit work !

The 5th and 7th Miura shots are looking great! I also like both the NSX-R (fantastic contrast) and the Fireblade (exceptionally good toning). 👍

Beautiful work! Number 6 of the Miura and the Blue Smoke shot are my favs. Great job. 👍
Thank you!
Nice work, really like the Miura part of the set.
Thanks!
Nice Miura set mate :)
And that "Blue Smoke" is excellent ! Very dynamic, great angle, beautiful toning and good edit work !
Thank you! It's my first ever 3.0 edit.
dat 5th Miura shot ! :drool:
The 5th and 7th Miura shots are looking great! I also like both the NSX-R (fantastic contrast) and the Fireblade (exceptionally good toning). 👍
Thank you! I also like the toning in the Fireblade shot. :)
GPR
A couple nice Miura shots there and I agree with the others Blue Smoke is nice. 👍
Thank you!

I should have a set up in the next two days.

Last edited:
Great set - I find the first F40 shot to be very compelling! 👍
I agree. Interesting composition and depth of field.

Additionally, I like the Cobra shot, too - looks very clean and the lighting is spot on. 👍

Back