Beeblebrox237's Gallery • I Love the Aston Martin DB9

Very good work on the F40 set 👍 1, 4 & 5 are my fav' :)
And I also really like the last four shots, Especially the ruf one which is very reallistic and the cobra one for its composition and light :tu:

Great set - I find the first F40 shot to be very compelling! 👍
Thank you! I worked to get the sky to look good, I hope it worked.
Amazing set the last 3 are really nice.
Thanks! :cheers:
Love that Cobra shot!
Thank you!
I agree. Interesting composition and depth of field.

Additionally, I like the Cobra shot, too - looks very clean and the lighting is spot on. 👍
Thanks, I'm glad I acheived my desered affects in both shots!
GPR
I too like the Cobra shot. 👍
Thanks!
Very good work on the F40 set 👍 1, 4 & 5 are my fav' :)
And I also really like the last four shots, Especially the ruf one which is very reallistic and the cobra one for its composition and light :tu:
Thank you! The RUF shot, while not flashy, is my favourite, because it seems very realistic.

Lovely, very lovely! I love your shots! Especially I like the first one, the shots with the RS6 and
the 2nd 'Martin shot! :)

Nice collection of entry shots, I really like the GT350 and the stone floor shot out of the bunch. 👍

Love the first shot - very simple yet very appealing. I also like how clean the car looks in picture #5 and the way you've accentuated the sense of motion in those RS6 shots. Good job. 👍

Lovely, very lovely! I love your shots! Especially I like the first one, the shots with the RS6 and
the 2nd 'Martin shot! :)
Thank you!
Mind = blown, definitely your best set. 👍
Thanks! If anyone knows, it's you. :cheers:
Enjoyed looking at your superb shots. Very inventive and original - keep it up:tup:
Inventive and original?! I'm flattered. :embarrassed:
The first one is my favorite! Keep the good work up. 👍
Thanks!
Nice sets based on previous photomode competitions.
Thank you!
Really loving the first black drifting F40, the bridge and the Cobra pic.
GPR
Nice collection of entry shots, I really like the GT350 and the stone floor shot out of the bunch. 👍
Glad you like them, thanks for stopping by!
Love the first shot - very simple yet very appealing. I also like how clean the car looks in picture #5 and the way you've accentuated the sense of motion in those RS6 shots. Good job. 👍
I always love your detailed feedback, GT-R. Thanks!
SVX
Really nice shots, loving the feel in the DB9, RS6 and CR-Z shots. :)
Thank you very much!

I love the Cobra shot at Le Mans and the LFA shots at Madrid (I think)! They're all really good! 👍

Another nice big update here, this time starting off with a set of photos I took of the Lexus LFA at the Nurburgring. I bought the car for the Lavender paint chip to use on my Miura, but I think it looks rather good on the LFA, too, especially here. Tell me what you think!

Lovely update, great tones and lighting, the colors of that blue 458 shot are superb and the 1st Amuse pic is great too.

Lovely update, great tones and lighting, the colors of that blue 458 shot are superb and the 1st Amuse pic is great too.
I think that Nicolas is spot on with his feedback here. I'm also liking the colour saturation in those 458 Italia shots and the 380RS shots are looking great, as well! 👍

Loving the colors in all the sets. That color suits the LFA very nicely. Awesome composition too.
Thanks! I think it turned out very well; Lavender goes nicely with green.
Thanks! I worked the toning a bit, so it's good to hear that my editing was successful. :)
Lavender looks lovely on the LFA !
Thank you :cheers:
Great update really liking the compostion of the photos. 👍 :)
Thanks, I worked hard to make them interesting!
I think that Nicolas is spot on with his feedback here. I'm also liking the colour saturation in those 458 Italia shots and the 380RS shots are looking great, as well! 👍
Thank you!

Very original color for the LFa. The first shot is awesome with a great composition 👍 I Also like very much all the three black F40 shots, great bokeh on the first two and a nice atmosphere in these shots. Agree with Hervé about the blue 458 shot : nice one also :)

I haven't updated this since May?! Wow, I've been busier/lazier than I thought. In my defense, I've been gettign ready to move away from home to another country, visiting my grandmother (twice), going to car shows, and other assorted tasks. Here's an assorment of photos from June and July, as you can see, I wasn't on GT5 much during that time.

Ok you really love the DB9 ;) And you gave this car a good tribute 👍
All pics are great, some have a great composition and offer an impressive depth of field, some have a great sense of motion and some are just beautiful like the close one, my absolut fav' in this set :drool:
Great pics of the Z4 also 👍

Beautiful DB9 photos! 👍 I Love this car too - and with that deep rich colour it gives the car and the photos a real luxurious vibe. Great job. :)

Fantastic one, those deep tonings of the car give the photos a masterly mood to watch a close eye on, you always keep us stupefied with your thorough artistic photoworks. ;)

My favourite is number 5.
Ok you really love the DB9 ;) And you gave this car a good tribute 👍
All pics are great, some have a great composition and offer an impressive depth of field, some have a great sense of motion and some are just beautiful like the close one, my absolut fav' in this set :drool:
Great pics of the Z4 also 👍
:lol: I really do. Thanks for the detailed feedback, I appreciate it!
Beautiful DB9 photos! 👍 I Love this car too - and with that deep rich colour it gives the car and the photos a real luxurious vibe. Great job. :)
Thank you, the colour, if you're interested, is actually from the standard Vanquish, IIRC.
Loving the DB9 photos as well as the Z4M photos. 👍
Thanks! :)
Fantastic one, those deep tonings of the car give the photos a masterly mood to watch a close eye on, you always keep us stupefied with your thorough artistic photoworks. ;)
:embarrassed: You flatter me, thank you.

Back