Bentley Speed 8 vs. Pescarolo C60 Hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter tho
  • 22 comments
  • 3,836 views

Bentley Speed 8 vs. Pescarolo C60 Hybrid

  • Pescarolo C60 Hybrid

    Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Bentley Speed 8

    Votes: 60 77.9%

  • Total voters
    77
  • Poll closed .

tho

Messages
128
Messages
thormiester
Normally the 2 and 3 place in the 24h of lemans b-spec
 
I chose the Speed 8, however, I recently bought both from the OCD. And I haven't tested either car...but did you really expect me to vote for a hybrid!!!!
 
I've got both. They're evenly matched and are both very difficult to drive due to the amount of torque they put down (You can get wheelspin in 4th or even 5th at full throttle).
 
The Speed 8 is better because the '05 Pescarolo understeers at high speeds. The '04 Pescarolo does this as well.
 
I have chosen the C60 simply because I haven't raced in the Speed 8 yet :)

Might actually do that now 💡
 
I like the C60, for some reason mine has 1047 HP (After turbo + oil change :S)
I find it a really nice car to drive, need to grind up for the Bentley.
 
prefer the bentley!really stable and comfortable to drive!
 
Speed 8 for three things: it can take corners without the understeer effect, has a excellent amount of acceleration the car is in the lead quicker than the C60, and this car can put the other LMP/GT1/Group C cars to shame!

Tested the Speed 8 and the others on LTW Indy. The speed was the best of them all! ;)
 
I think the Bentley is a much better car to drive. I chose that.

Why is there no potato option?
 
I chose the Speed 8, however, I recently bought both from the OCD. And I haven't tested either car...but did you really expect me to vote for a hybrid!!!!

I didnt think it was actually a 'hybrid'

It has a different make of chassis to engine so i think thats why they call it a hybrid? :crazy:
 
I haven't driven the c60 but the speed 8 is pretty damn good! I've seen it in real life too and let me tell you, the thing is a masterpiece to behold.

I tend to drive these cars a gear higher in corners e.g. meant to be in 2nd but I'll be in 3rd to reduce the chance of drifting or spinning out.
 
WakeStriker
I thought it was called the Hybride?

Just because he missed out one E doesn't mean you need to be a grammar nazi.

I prefer the Pesky since it's faster in my opinion. And the AI's opinion - the C60 Hybride is second ahead of a Speed 8 in third. Probably the type consumption, which is beyond unreal in the Pescarolos.
 
Glorious British engineering!!!!!!!

Not to burst your bubble, but the Bentley is basically an Audi R8 with a different body. Bentley is owned by Audi which is part of the VW Group. That makes it German.
 
Back