Benz's Wholesale Trading Lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter zar831
  • 158 comments
  • 6,450 views
Sure don't worry! I will send the car later tonight as well, just right after the reset :)

Did u get to send me a FR
 
Would you be willing to change your Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car '02 for my Pagani Zonda C12S '00?
 
Would you be willing to change your Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car '02 for my Pagani Zonda C12S '00?

sure send friend request plz
 
sure send friend request plz

Just sent the FR, I'll send the car as soon as I can.

EDIT: BTW, it would be a lot easier to send the car if you accepter the FR :D
 
Last edited:
Just sent the FR, I'll send the car as soon as I can.

EDIT: BTW, it would be a lot easier to send the car if you accepter the FR :D

Lol srry ill accepte it later :dopey:
 
I have a 1993 Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG), Add me we can make stuff happen.
 
Lol srry ill accepte it later :dopey:

I can't send the Pagani Zonda C12S '00 today, tomorrow or the day after, but I can send on 7.1.
 
Last edited:
Back