Benz's Wholesale Trading Lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter zar831
  • 158 comments
  • 6,450 views
Looking for a Chevrolet Camaro SS '00, huh? I am looking for a stock Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88. Send me a private message if you want to make a deal. It is really hard for me to find the car I am looking for, after I sold it to get an F1 Race Car in the UCD.
 
RedStradale
I have a yellow mercedes cl600 if you still need one. Interested in a 67 ticket. PM me if your interested.

I don't have a 67 ticket but if want a car I have or paint or gear I'm willing to trade
 
Linkueigman
Looking for a Chevrolet Camaro SS '00, huh? I am looking for a stock Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88. Send me a private message if you want to make a deal. It is really hard for me to find the car I am looking for, after I sold it to get an F1 Race Car in the UCD.

Give me a hour or two and I will get back to you
 
Okay, send a FR to my PSN if you are on right now, but if not, I will by the half hour.
 
Srry i will not be on again until 8-9 pm it 9 am now
 
Alright, sound good to me. I sent the request already, just alert me when you get on, so I can complete this deal.
 
Alright, sound good to me. I sent the request already, just alert me when you get on, so I can complete this deal.

Alright thanx
:cheers:
 
The supra is premium and cheap :S
 
Could I trade 1 full set of flame gear for mercedes evo II ? (not the touring car)
 
Mr zar..your friendslist is full..will you please remove someone so i can send fr to you...
 
Mr zar..your friendslist is full..will you please remove someone so i can send fr to you...

in 12 hours i will delete some people its 10 am now
 
how about all the graffiti gear and carbon helmets
 
My bad i looked quick i thought it said blaze lol my bad
 
I will do that trade tomorrow at 10 pm my time. its 11:56 now
 
if can send the gears today and will send the car tomorrow
 
PS - the spirra is on the OCD :S
 
Yes i know if can wait tell 10 pm my time its 10 am now for me

Sure don't worry! I will send the car later tonight as well, just right after the reset :)
 
Back